Do Whirlaway's polls seem credible or are they skewed to a desired result?

This has to be one of the most intellgently charged thread currently going, based upon the indepth responses

I am so honored to add my input....I don't care, that you don't care...or care Originally Posted by vkmaster
We are also honored, and I couldn't care less about your level of care.
Sorry you feel that way. Still don't care about your poll. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No........no I don't think you are sorry about that.
Why do you deny caring?
I offer you a plea bargain. I will accept ambivalence and let you have the last post.
We are also honored, and I couldn't care less about your level of care.

No........no I don't think you are sorry about that.
Why do you deny caring?
I offer you a plea bargain. I will accept ambivalence and let you have the last post.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Ahhh my fellow poster, and heavy thinker....I am truly honor by your level of lack in care about my level of deep caring or not LOL
Munch, no one cares, least of all, me.
Ahhh my fellow poster, and heavy thinker....I am truly honor by your level of lack in care about my level of deep caring or not LOL Originally Posted by vkmaster
Too late tonight to care or not care. I bid you good night with a hearty "Fuck you" Have a good day tomorrow.
Munch, no one cares, least of all, me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fine. Whatever you say.

I know you feel threatened by the repartee between vkmaster and myself but please believe me when I say to you that no one will ever come close to that special level of contempt I hold you at.
LOL! I'd have to care to feel threatened. And I don't.
LOL! I'd have to care to feel threatened. And I don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's fine. Really, it is.
Good. But I still don't care. Carry on.
Munch, no one cares, least of all, me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fine. Whatever you say.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
LOL! I'd have to care to feel threatened. And I don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's fine. Really, it is. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Are you two trying to take the place of Yssup and Wyldeman30? You're doing a damn fine job of it.
Why do you care, Bud? I don't.
Are you two trying to take the place of Yssup and Wyldeman30? You're doing a damn fine job of it. Originally Posted by Budman
I said it was fine. I even offered him last post. Plus he has the health issues of yssup and the mentality of wyldman. I mean, how fucking long do you think he'll last?

Why do you care, Bud? I don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We all know you don't care.
How could you? Why should you?
Why do you repeat yourself?
Was I repeating myself? When have I repeated myself? I repeat, when have I repeated myself? Please go away, I simply don't care.
A political poll is only valid when you include opposite views.

Otherwise, you are simply being serenaded by your own choir.
Was I repeating myself? When have I repeated myself? I repeat, when have I repeated myself? Please go away, I simply don't care. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go away?
So you don't care but you keep returning to a thread to tell me you don't, emphasize the level you don't care about and to tell me to go away. From a thread I started.

This about sums up one of your typical posts. Say one thing but demonstrate the opposite.

America is going down the drain but you would stifle free speech.
Obama has not fixed anything, made things worse and it's wrong to point fingers.

Too bad they didn't warn you your medication can cause a sudden and unexpected greasy discharge.
Imagine the chagrin of your boy friend.

Butt you don't care about that either.
Nope. Don't care.
Nope. Don't care. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
K