For WTF and Marshall

Nina
When I get finished with Marshall , you will be proud to take him out in public. He will have learnt to 'sit' and 'heel' with the best of'em!

Originally Posted by WTF
My Sweetheart,
Once you are finished with him, i will start again to rip him into pieces :-) , and when i am finished you will start again to rip him a new one. Its good we decided to trade off :-))).

Poor Marshall. But he is learning....... :-). When we are done with this "word-boarding" games, he will only vote for radical left in the future
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Yes it is.

I had heaven once. I was there.

I trust it still exist. OMG I hope so. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
What is the difference between trust and hope when sick?

When we are done with this "word-boarding" games, he will only vote for radical left in the future Originally Posted by ninasastri
word-boarding!!!!!!!!!!!
Already 2 pages... let's see if we can go for....... 3 pages!!!!!! *sigh* Yall cut it out! Marshall, I'd love to meet you some day. You know how to get everyone riled up. I bet you're pretty f*ucking hot! hehe
Problem is they will not play in here by themselves. They want to be where everyone can see and hear what is going on. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Those two like to debate each other too much. I doubt they care whose reading their posts.

In the past people have started new threads, when another gets hijacked. It's a good way to keep threads from being locked.
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Already 2 pages... let's see if we can go for....... 3 pages!!!!!! *sigh* Yall cut it out! Marshall, I'd love to meet you some day. You know how to get everyone riled up. I bet you're pretty f*ucking hot! hehe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think you two would make a great pair. Marshal could start ten threads in a row and you could follow with +1 , ten times!

I think you two would make a great pair. Marshal could start ten threads in a row and you could follow with +1 , ten times!

Originally Posted by WTF
Lmfao! Whatever!!!!! You better be glad I like you!
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Lmfao! Whatever!!!!! You better be glad I like you! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

And you better be glad I like you!