Drunk Sex

I few drinks to loosen one up is nice, but sloppy drunk is a turn off for me. When in the Mistress role it is a no no for me or my sub to be impaired, as this could lead to one of use misreading a distress signal................In a social setting I enjoy people watching and seeing the progression as one goes from uptight to down right slutty......lol This is so true at the swingers clubs.....Have Fun!
Good thing I know my limits
same here!
I agree limited amount of alcohol make me want to have more sex and I enjoy it
goes straight to my clit
drunk sex and impaired sex......i prefer to remember her and my nut so no drunk sex for me. but impaired....yes......
I'm generally always horny so can't tell a massive different with alcohol Originally Posted by Valerie
Dont mean to highjack the thread but i can vouch what valerie is saying lol.
I am always horny as well but its just something about sex while intoxicated that just kills it

Dont mean to highjack the thread but i can vouch what valerie is saying lol. Originally Posted by tittslover
I read somewhere, "Drink provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance". Originally Posted by Sarunga
+1
Being drunk and being with someone who is drunk while horny can lead to some very bad decisions for some......

Fortunately I've never been in that situation.....
Sometimes it can be the best time of our lifes!!!!

Being drunk and being with someone who is drunk while horny can lead to some very bad decisions for some......

Fortunately I've never been in that situation..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
and sometimes it can be the worst decision you ever made.....

if that ever happens you won't make that mistake again I promise....
Drunk sex used to be fun...until I got old. Nowadays, heavy drinking before sex is a no-no. But, I guess one glass of Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks before sex wouldn't hurt.
and sometimes it can be the worst decision you ever made.....

if that ever happens you won't make that mistake again I promise.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh man...we have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES...again...to COMPREHEND.
Thats the way it is for me also. I like having a bit of a buzz on together with my partner. I find we are a bit more open with each other then.

Not always darlin...liquid courage makes things more interesting...or maybe that's my experience..Like at a swingers club Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston