ATTN ALL MEN !!! PLEASE READ!!!

So, once, there was this time in band camp...
*replying to " I think you're great and etc even though everyone never met"
Anymore room left on that sump train? Asking for a friend.
HEY FRIENDS Taylor here,aka Taylove. MY MODEL NAME I just wanna make sure I'm not the only one dies it like this!! Men get on here and put mean things because you made the Decision not to see them or whatever the reason. I'm not obligated to see ANYONE. I don't just have a free for all, anyone that's git $$ come thru,HE// NO! THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS. THERE ARE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO THIS JUST LIKE ANY BUSINESS OR HOBBY RIGHT? YEAH I thought so. Smh. So before ya go posting some negative a$$ comments , realize that there is always the risk you may not be approved!! And move on. Anyways, I'm too sweet and laid back to be having to explain myself kn some forum!!! Anyways still in Pensacola, 850-2801748 Tay.
Taylove0324 is online now Report Post EDIT Multi-Quote This Message Originally Posted by Taylove0324
Have not seen you lately.!!!!
Tay, I think you are a beautiful person and I like the fact you're a stand-up and strong-minded woman which attracts me to you and honesty always goes along way with me even though we haven't met Originally Posted by horndog86
She is a very sweet and beautiful young woman. I have seen her several times and enjoyed every time.
She is a very sweet and beautiful young woman. I have seen her several times and enjoyed every time. Originally Posted by jim251
No reviews???