Thank You all for the memories

Good luck. You are a wonderful person. Keep in touch.
I will miss you the most - but I know we'll hang out outside this business so I dnt miss you no more! LOL..You were my first female encounter and greatest teacher of all...Although we have gotten into many quarrels we have always managed to make up and that is what friendship is all about...You are a beautiful, charming and a sexy lady but fucking hard headed-sometimes I just want to kick your ass..Muah..I wish you the best...you now I will always be there for you..You got my number, you know where I live just dnt stalk me lmaol...TQM
I wish you the best my beautiful mamacita! I know you have big plans outside of this and with your will and determination you will be very successful. You're a hustler at heart, and I'm happy to see you graduate to new business endeavors. I wish you the best of luck and I appreciate you so much. Without you, I'd still be at a loss in this hobby. You taught me a lot and you are truly a great woman. I do hope we stay in touch, even though we no longer share an incall.

Much Love
Sanaa aka Nise
Good luck in all you do baby.

You're a sweetheart and I wish you everything your heart desires.

Good Luck Babe!!!! You are so much fun and we can smoke a cigar anytime.
You'll be missed.
Sending you good luck juju! I loved our doubles! WHEW~

xoxoxo
Awww, Chislaine... I'm so sorry to hear. :-( I only met you once at a social and I promised you that I'd call. Now it's my biggest regret is that I didn't get a chance to fulfill that promise. Please take care and know that you'll be missed. Good luck in all your endeavors.
TopCat
P. S. If you ever need a lil' sump'n sump'n on the side, I'll be right here. :-)
I will miss you the most - but I know we'll hang out outside this business so I dnt miss you no more! LOL..You were my first female encounter and greatest teacher of all...Although we have gotten into many quarrels we have always managed to make up and that is what friendship is all about...You are a beautiful, charming and a sexy lady but fucking hard headed-sometimes I just want to kick your ass..Muah..I wish you the best...you now I will always be there for you..You got my number, you know where I live just dnt stalk me lmaol...TQM Originally Posted by Pleasurable Toni
Right back at you girl. I made many friends in the hobby but not many like you,LOL. You’ll see me around. It’s good to know you got my back.
I wish you the best my beautiful mamacita! I know you have big plans outside of this and with your will and determination you will be very successful. You're a hustler at heart, and I'm happy to see you graduate to new business endeavors. I wish you the best of luck and I appreciate you so much. Without you, I'd still be at a loss in this hobby. You taught me a lot and you are truly a great woman. I do hope we stay in touch, even though we no longer share an incall.

Much Love
Sanaa aka Nise Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Thank you SS. I’m going to miss you too but I’m sure we will hang out again sometime. You may be 20 something but you show a lot of maturity thats why we get along great. Good luck to you too babe.
Muah
Aw crap...sorry to hear this. It was great meeting such a sweet and sexy lady.
AWWW girl i wish u the best in the future... we will still chill!!! xoxoxoxo
I truly enjoyed meeting you socially and even moreso our bcd time. I hope you will see this, even though your account has been disabled. You're great person and I hope I have the pleasure of your company one more time before you say goodbye!