Providers screening methods pushing away good clients

KB. Nicely stated. Most will agree. BB
  • Old-T
  • 09-19-2016, 09:37 PM
I am not at all opposed to A provider screening her clients thoroughly. All I am opposed to is that certain providers need four or five days to do so and an incredible amount of your personal information. I believe safety is a number one priority here and I completely agree that steps must be taken to secure a girls safety For me, if I want to spend $260 for an hour with a girl I'm not going to wait for days to do so just so she can get that fourth reference Lol Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
You are combining two very different issues:
--Amount/type of information needed for screening
--Length of time to screen

As to the information asked for--I have more sympathy for you on that part. Real name and place of work is not something I am comfortable giving out, so I do not. I do not write a lot of reviews for several reasons, so a lady who wants 10 reviews in the past year, well, I will not likely meet her. I do my best to provide the references she asks for (and let the referenced ladies know I am using them as references), but if they want a lot more I move on.

However when you consider 3 or 4 days "excessive", I think you are being unrealistic. Kaylee's comments are spot on, and I will give you a personal example that is not at all uncomon.

There have been several times in my hobby days where it has taken longer than usual to get a gentleman screened.
A) I work
B) I go to school
C) I do not live and breathe the hobby

I do wish that I could be 100% dedicated to the administrative side of providing, however that simply isn't possible for my private schedule. I completely agree as well that not all providers are reference friendly, and some become very agitated by even asking. I surely hope the providers aren't expected to know who and who is not reference friendly off the top of their heads, that would be quite impressive! Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue
A favorite of mine who was very, very well regarded when she was ATR, would get chastized for being too slow to check references. Here is one example I am personally familiar with:
--I pick her up Friday late afternoon; she turns off her work phone as soon as I pick her up (as she always did while on a date)
--A guy writes to her for a date the next week; he gives the requested two references; because her phone is off, she does not see it right away
--She spends the night with me, and Saturday morning we have breakfast and I drive her home.
--She checks her mail Saturday afternoon and immediately writes to the two references
--Neither reference replies by Sunday evening--yes, as Kaylee said, the ladies do have lives!
--One replied Monday morning with a glowing referral; the other did not reply on Monday
--The second lady replied some time on Tuesday, unfortunately my friend was on a date until late Tuesday evening
--She read the second reference--also positive--and replied to the gentleman early on Wednesday AM
--He proceeded to throw a temper tantrum for my friend's "unprofessionalism"

So let me ask your thoughts: should she have answered/checked her emails while she was working? Do you think all the ladies should be spending all their nights and weekends working--I wonder how many guys on here work 24/7?

Sometimes things DO take time. Some ladies are worth the wait. For a guy who cannot (often for valid reasons) plan a few days in advance, some ladies will indeed be difficult to arrange an appointment with. Such is life. I miss out on a lot of restaurants I would like to eat at because they don't take same day (or sometimes same week) reservations.
Sometimes it does take a while to hear back from the reference which is why they either want more references or more time to check them. I know I normally ask for at least 2 and sometime I don't get a response from those references for a day or longer. So I can see why some providers would ask for more than that so they have a better chance of getting a quick reply.