A question for all

OP, are you serious? You'd honestly contact a provider, set an appointment, and just show up with some random amount of cash to pay her? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It happens all the time. As long as the envelope had at least $300 for an hour or $300 for two hours in them I didn't mention it. There were also many times that the envelope would have $400 in it for an hour. Sometimes they would book two hours and stay for a few minutes and leave $700. Still others would pay me $1,000 no matter how long we were together. It just depended, and it always washed out much better than my hourly rate. So please, you don't know what you're talking about.
So if a provider doesn't have a listed rate $300 is the "standard" to leave whether for one or two hours? Seems like a lose lose for the hobbyist. Leave too much and you could be potentially vastly over paying. Leave too little and you're an asshole and most likely bashed and/or alert posting..... so you either sweat and hope you guess right, or over pay the shit out of it and still hope it's enough.

Fuck that. email/call and get it sorted for both your sakes.
It happens all the time. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I had a provider call me right after I left to let me know I had overpaid (accidentally) and how much (it was in addition to any tip BTW). I have a "credit" with her.

And I repeat. I have a credit with her.
It happens all the time. As long as the envelope had at least $300 for an hour or $300 for two hours in them I didn't mention it. There were also many times that the envelope would have $400 in it for an hour. Sometimes they would book two hours and stay for a few minutes and leave $700. Still others would pay me $1,000 no matter how long we were together. It just depended, and it always washed out much better than my hourly rate. So please, you don't know what you're talking about. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You got shorted all the time? That is fucked up. Although you didn't seem to mind, from the posts I've seen over the years, most providers get pretty pissed off when they're shorted. And rightly so.
OP...it looks to me like you're over thinking this a tad bit as your question was already answered in a manner that is easily understood.

It isn't unheard of for a provider to post an ad...be it on here or P411...and not leave a posted rate, BUT...they will leave a note that says something in regards to contacting her either by PM or e-mail. In which case, you make contact and go from there.

Now if you come across an ad where no rate is posted and there are no other instructions...then...
1. Contact her and ask. Make sure you mention it's for her "time."
2. Consider the stupidity involved and just move along.

If you indeed do decide to make contact and she gets pissy with you...you either fucked up and didn't use proper etiquette or she's bat shit crazy and you could very well be labeled a "caveman" for just trying to figure out what the hell she's trying to do.

In a nutshell...unless its someone you REALLY want to see, just find someone else that knows how to conduct business in a somewhat professional manner.
So far I have been able to get what their donation is from them etc.. but the question is: what would you do if you the hobbyist scheduled the session without knowing how much to bring, and did not bring enough, or from the lady's POV, what happens if you did not mention it to him and he did not bring enough?

the foundation being that neither side brought up the donation amount so they both are 50/50 at fault for that but once they meet and both realize that the amount brought was not enough and in both of your minds it flashes " I forgot to find out / tell him what the donation should be" should you both giggle about it then part company and hope for a reschedule or go ahead and do the session with the understanding that because of the slip up on both sides, both are to blame

Ladies? would you go ahead do the session if the donation amount was less than your norm? (figure 50 bucks less, no more) ask if they can get more funds or suggest a reschedule?

Guys, would you offer to go get more funds to do the session or ask for a reschedule ?
So far I have been able to get what their donation is from them etc.. but the question is: what would you do if you the hobbyist scheduled the session without knowing how much to bring, and did not bring enough, or from the lady's POV, what happens if you did not mention it to him and he did not bring enough?

the foundation being that neither side brought up the donation amount so they both are 50/50 at fault for that but once they meet and both realize that the amount brought was not enough and in both of your minds it flashes " I forgot to find out / tell him what the donation should be" should you both giggle about it then part company and hope for a reschedule or go ahead and do the session with the understanding that because of the slip up on both sides, both are to blame

Ladies? would you go ahead do the session if the donation amount was less than your norm? (figure 50 bucks less, no more) ask if they can get more funds or suggest a reschedule?

Guys, would you offer to go get more funds to do the session or ask for a reschedule ? Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
I wouldn't be stupid enough to be caught in that situation.
but the question is: what would you do if you the hobbyist scheduled the session without knowing how much to bring, and did not bring enough... Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
Here's what you are not understanding...

You do not SCHEDULE a session without KNOWING how much to bring!

End of story!!!
I had a provider call me right after I left to let me know I had overpaid (accidentally) and how much (it was in addition to any tip BTW). I have a "credit" with her.

And I repeat. I have a credit with her. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Cool lady .

You got shorted all the time? That is fucked up. Although you didn't seem to mind, from the posts I've seen over the years, most providers get pretty pissed off when they're shorted. And rightly so. Originally Posted by RoDunn
You didn't read what I wrote. What I said is sometimes they will leave $300 when your rate is $350. I assume they just read an old review, and this is why it is very hard to raise your rates. Or, that's just what they pay. Another common one is $600 for two hours instead of $700 which was my rate. It doesn't mean they are bad clients. It just means they are a $300 or $600 clients.

More common amounts were $360 or $400 because they only had twenties or hundreds on hand. Maybe, once in a blue moon someone would leave $340, but those were few and very far in between.

I also said that I was vastly overpaid at times. Some clients, and I had quite a few of them, paid $1,000 regardless. Some me paid $800 regardless. Some paid $600 regardless.

It all worked out in the end that I was paid over my rate.

To get all bent out of shape because some guy puts a value of $300 vs. $350 on an hour of fun is unreasonable. It's the cost of doing business. You just know next time that that guy is a $300 client that's all

The only time I was shorted beyond something reasonable was some asshole left me $250. I called him right away. I gave him twenty-four hours to respond and make it right. I told him I'd advise P411 if he didn't. When he didn't respond I called P411. They told me they weren't an arbitrator of such things which I didn't think they were; but thanked me for letting me know, and went about their business.

I've also left clients without my envelope. They are always the ones to call and tell me I forgot something.

One time in Baton Rouge a client said he had to go to the car to get his wallet. I grabbed his smart phone and beat feet out into the hall. He left, and I still have that ancient Blackberry.

And yet another time someone assumed we were "cool" like that. I'm not a slut, and I wasn't cool like that. That got fixed.
OP, just work directly with the pimp. Problem solved.
You didn't read what I wrote. What I said is sometimes they will leave $300 when your rate is $350. I assume they just read an old review, and this is why it is very hard to raise your rates. Or, that's just what they pay. Another common one is $600 for two hours instead of $700 which was my rate. It doesn't mean they are bad clients. It just means they are a $300 or $600 clients.

More common amounts were $360 or $400 because they only had twenties or hundreds on hand. Maybe, once in a blue moon someone would leave $340, but those were few and very far in between.

I also said that I was vastly overpaid at times. Some clients, and I had quite a few of them, paid $1,000 regardless. Some me paid $800 regardless. Some paid $600 regardless.

It all worked out in the end that I was paid over my rate.

To get all bent out of shape because some guy puts a value of $300 vs. $350 on an hour of fun is unreasonable. It's the cost of doing business. You just know next time that that guy is a $300 client that's all

The only time I was shorted beyond something reasonable was some asshole left me $250. I called him right away. I gave him twenty-four hours to respond and make it right. I told him I'd advise P411 if he didn't. When he didn't respond I called P411. They told me they weren't an arbitrator of such things which I didn't think they were; but thanked me for letting me know, and went about their business.

I've also left clients without my envelope. They are always the ones to call and tell me I forgot something.

One time in Baton Rouge a client said he had to go to the car to get his wallet. I grabbed his smart phone and beat feet out into the hall. He left, and I still have that ancient Blackberry.

And yet another time someone assumed we were "cool" like that. I'm not a slut, and I wasn't cool like that. That got fixed.
I did read what you wrote. We just have a different opinion of what is acceptable behavior from a client, which is fine. If you were okay with them leaving less than the your normal donation, than that's no one's business but yours. I was just surprised that apparently a lot of guys didn't bother to make sure they had the right amount or just decided to leave what they were comfortable leaving.

But I still think that was pretty poor on their part. If I were to ever leave the wrong donation by accident, I would hope the lady would let me know so I could quickly correct the error. Treating someone the right way is much more important to me than having another $50-$100 in the bank.
Cool lady . Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Honesty and integrity is "cool" ........... and it builds business.
So far in my time here I have not had this issue nor has it been as complicated as you make it appear to be.

If you're not clear on the terms then ask.
So far in my time here I have not had this issue nor has it been as complicated as you make it appear to be.

If you're not clear on the terms then ask. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
How about look at the past reviews?

Isn't that what they are for, besides whack off material (As in "I want more detai!").
  • TheDr
  • 10-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Is that fanny pack refrigerated? JaD?

OP, are you serious? You'd honestly contact a provider, set an appointment, and just show up with some random amount of cash to pay her?

You need to stop hobbying... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Agreed, you need another hobby. That's stupid as shyte!

Here's what you are not understanding...

You do not SCHEDULE a session without KNOWING how much to bring!

End of story!!! Originally Posted by john353
Pretty damn simple actually...