HOW?

Now lets get started on promoting BHB!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Pistolero,

BHB is ButtHoleBleached, no relation to GHB
Bambino,
You have no choice but to go to eccie worldwide then scroll down to the Pittsburgh button.
Other than the back arrow I haven't found another way....
Bambino,
You have no choice but to go to eccie worldwide then scroll down to the Pittsburgh button.
Other than the back arrow I haven't found another way.... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks Darling. That's what I've been doing. I thought I was missing a short cut.

Fuckin JW

Fuckin Chizzy
Bambino,
Other than the back arrow I haven't found another way.... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
told ya

fuckin numnut
told ya

fuckin numnut Originally Posted by jw4591
Told me what? You had no clue.
after you do that, scroll down to pennsylvania-pittsburgh and click on that you dumb fuck Originally Posted by jw4591
Originally Posted by jw4591
There is no Pgh button to click fucknuts. Read Ginny's post too.
Jinny can you get through to this numnut? i think I may have cornfused him. You said what I said but he don't comprehend shit. Maybe you should, fuck, I don't know what what you can say. Fuck it, Bam, you're right, I'm wrong. I'm an ass and you're the smartest person in the fuckin world that has to pay for good pussy. You fuckin happy now?
Jinny can you get through to this numnut? i think I may have cornfused him. You said what I said but he don't comprehend shit. Maybe you should, fuck, I don't know what what you can say. Fuck it, Bam, you're right, I'm wrong. I'm an ass and you're the smartest person in the fuckin world that has to pay for good pussy. You fuckin happy now? Originally Posted by jw4591
What button do I push for good pussy?
What button do I push for good pussy? Originally Posted by bambino
This one...

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=3741
This one...

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=3741 Originally Posted by amishgangster
TYVM

Hey Bambino....

I found you a shortcut.

While you're reading this look for the thread tools button top rightish side of thread... click it.
then click on "subscribe to this thread"

Next time you're in your inbox look over at your CP and click "subscribed threads" select this one and "Poof"

You'll be back here.
Ever hear of a fucking bookmark? Fucking bambino, sheesh.
TYVM

Hey Bambino....

I found you a shortcut.

While you're reading this look for the thread tools button top rightish side of thread... click it.
then click on "subscribe to this thread"

Next time you're in your inbox look over at your CP and click "subscribed threads" select this one and "Poof"

You'll be back here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks Darling, JW doesn't know shit. Note to Pre OBama, please call Ginny, she'll get your crappy website working.
Ever hear of a fucking bookmark? Fucking bambino, sheesh. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Geez Stig

Even you should know that some folks can't have bookmarks on the computer......
Geez Stig

Even you should know that some folks can't have bookmarks on the computer...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That's right, not all of us are degenerate hobbyists!