CUM-BUCKET CHALLENGE

well walkertx made it very clear hi is a fing wimp a illness that took the greatest base ball player and he wont help Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Or maybe I have, but I didn't broadcast it to the world...goodnight.
  • Louc4
  • 08-24-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna freeze my cum in ice cube
Trays.
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 01:31 AM
And the last time I checked, charity isn't charity if you broadcast it to the world !! Good for you CD3 !! I'm not taking any ice bucket challenge !! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
I got you. You should give because your heart tells you to.....not Tyler perry..
Because who really cares about ice water being dumped on someone's head. I will be starting CDs cumbucket challenge to raise awareness for all those broads that spit worldwide. Proceeds go to the StopSpittinSpluge Foundation.

Sponsored by Listerine and men everywhere. Originally Posted by CD3
I think that is a good challenge

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
Hey. Don't knock my cause then. Shit. Some are so sensitive. Listen. Pour a bucket of lambs blood on a Jew for all I care. All I'm saying is to stop those who spit. I really am not trying to shut down an ice bucket challenge. I cld give a fuck if they do it or not. But to do it cuz someone "called you out" is not a cause Originally Posted by CD3
I noticed you didn't say "pour a bucket of pigs blood on a Muslim for all I care". Had to target the Jewish huh?
I don't offend easy...but wow....
Man, that's gonna take ropes and ropes of jizz to fill that bucket...
Instead of filling a bucket how about a 7-Eleven Big Gulp? Seems more appropriate, too, haaaaaaa ha ha ha !
It's been a few weeks for me, so it feels like I have a bucket to give.
No thanks I gave at the office. Bwwaahaaaahaaa!
I frankly don't care that it takes a bunch of celeb-tards to get the message out there. What I do care about is that from July 28th to yesterday, the ALS Foundation has raised as much money as they raised in the entire 2012 Fiscal year. We are in a world dominated by the media-- if it takes a stupid challenge to get the word out, so be it.

Fuck your challenge, I'm still spitting.
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 07:32 PM
I noticed you didn't say "pour a bucket of pigs blood on a Muslim for all I care". Had to target the Jewish huh?
I don't offend easy...but wow.... Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Read the second paragraph in your signature.

Ok how about:

Pour a row of choir boys on a priest.
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 07:33 PM
I frankly don't care that it takes a bunch of celeb-tards to get the message out there. What I do care about is that from July 28th to yesterday, the ALS Foundation has raised as much money as they raised in the entire 2012 Fiscal year. We are in a world dominated by the media-- if it takes a stupid challenge to get the word out, so be it.

Fuck your challenge, I'm still spitting. Originally Posted by GracePreston
By all means
  • CD3
  • 08-25-2014, 07:43 PM

Fuck your challenge, I'm still spitting. Originally Posted by GracePreston
If you really think I am here to get chicks to stop spitting with this, then frankly, you are too quick to judge an individual based upon either sheer stupidity or a closed mind and although the disease is a very real misfortune upon whom it dwells amongst, true peace comes to them with or without a bucket of ice water. Because they recognize when something should be taken seriously and when something said or done should not.
As someone who has to deal with long-term cancer 24/7 (not ALS) I've tried my best to not say anything but...what do you all think will happen IF they find a cure? Does anyone really think they'll hand out the medication/treatments for free? Nooooooo. Some pharmaceutical companies will charge thousands of $'s to patients to recoup their "R&D" expenses! They don't cure illness to be heroes anymore. Fucking leeches cure to become rich!
true peace comes to them with or without a bucket of ice water. Because they recognize when something should be taken seriously and when something said or done should not. Originally Posted by CD3
Wow this hooker knows how Als sufferers think and feel.

Amazing
  • CD3
  • 08-26-2014, 02:59 AM
Wow this hooker knows how Als sufferers think and feel.

Amazing Originally Posted by firelips

translation for dummies: They don't sweat the little shit. and argue over what hookers say

and yes I can sympathize bc I too have a rare deadly chronic illness that will never have a cure and drs don't have treatment for it or even know how to begin to.