Character:A consideration in deciding

Plenty of girls my penis would like to see (and in some cases see again) that I've decided not to based on character.

Might take a visit, a few pms, interactions on the board, etc. I'm not interested in seeing someone that's an idiot, has a shitty attitude, or whatever.
I'm waiting for the punch line. Do you honestly think you know these women from what you see on here? This is fantasy land. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
My question too? What am I missing in my research????
What about the ice pick scene from Basic Instinct? You cool with that, bro? Originally Posted by GracePreston
She was just way into cooling her drinks.....so misunderstood.
  • EZ.
  • 08-22-2014, 06:49 PM
My question too? What am I missing in my research???? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Fine, do your research. Nothing wrong with that. Understand what you see these women
write, on ECCIE, is PR. This is not the Junior League. I don't even trust many of the reviews.
By far the best source is the guys that you meet in the hobby.
Most of us never get to meet other guys in the hobby. All we have to go on is forum posts, reviews and PM's with the provider. I still think you can learn a lot from those 3 things.
  • EZ.
  • 08-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Most of us never get to meet other guys in the hobby. All we have to go on is forum posts, reviews and PM's with the provider. I still think you can learn a lot from those 3 things. Originally Posted by gardo
Have you tried? I will be meeting up with a friend in about a hour. He has been around the hobby for over10 years. He introduced me to the girl I was with this afternoon. He knows what I like and points me in the right direction. He is just one of several. They will also let me know who's bad news. Don'T trust the WKs.
Life has taught me to consider a provider's character in deciding who to see. Does she have a reputation for honesty? Is she a kind person? If I had a heart attack in session would she help me and stay with me? People will show you who they are if you pay attention. A good name matters and it matters a lot, And a good name goes beyond whether she does CIM. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
OutOfTheBlue - your ATF has an exemplary character, she is a wonderful person. She is probably too honest for this business, IMHO, but I'm very grateful for her trustworthiness.
Many of the other girls I've seen are also very honest and discreet. As has been said many times, you guys in Dallas have it very good.
Thx Jewish Lawyer.I could have made my point better. I consider providers to be in a profession, just like lawyers and doctors. The word professional comes from the Latin "professus". In Roman times, a physician or an advocate would go to the town square and announce that the needs of those in the square came ahead of their needs. They would professus. From that comes professional. So when a provide tells me she would be glad to introduce me to a fellow provider, she is being a professional. When she says "I want to help you realize your cuckold
Fantasy, she is being a professional. Look at providers as you do your lawyer or your doctor,and I promise, your view of them will change , and for the better.
I think you can get some insight into what kind of person a provider is from the board. It's not fool proof, but it beats nothing.
Definitely watch for warning threads and read her post.

Some ladies really do understand what it means to have a good reputation & good TCB, in addition to the skills BCD.
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Yes, ECCIE is better than nothing.

"Some ladies really do understand what it means to have a good reputation & good TCB, in addition to the skills BCD." Absolutely, and they work the PR to their advantage.

I was reading a thread where the OP actually wrote two positive reviews when nothing actually happened. The women eventually ripped him off. Some have their WKs to defend the indefensible. I've had guys tell me that they wrote positive reviews because they didn't want the hassle.

Whoever dies with the most toys, wins. Wrong! Whoever dies with the most friends, wins. Tonight, I will be drinking with some of my old friends from ASPD. Combined, they have decades of experience. They know what I like, most of the women on here and can point me in the right direction.
It ain't against the law to meet up at a strip club. You see guys, on here, that think like you. Use the PM and make some friends. Having some nekkid women in your lap, ass grabbing and titties in your mouth is a side benefit.
Fine, do your research. Nothing wrong with that. Understand what you see these women
write, on ECCIE, is PR. This is not the Junior League. I don't even trust many of the reviews.
By far the best source is the guys that you meet in the hobby. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
10000+