Cast Your Ass in Plaster?

• Tetas
  • 10-24-2014, 08:23 AM
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Plaste...y%27s-Derriere

There you go- with pictures. Originally Posted by saltytx
Cool, I want one!
Cute little ass with butt dimples hanging in my bathroom...I'd quit playing solitaire on my phone while on the throne!
  • EZ.
  • 10-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Ive done plenty of body molds including paper mache and duct tape and a few of those clone a willys Originally Posted by JamieLove
Duct tape? That's scary!
My Buddy turned his garage into a party bar,

One party we decided it would be cool to get nipple prints from the women, used some day glo paint, painted the boobies by hand, then had them press up against the wall.
That progressed into ass prints on the wall...

The application of the paint and clean up made that big fun, wound up with about 25 sets on the wall before we were transfered to different duty stations.
  • EZ.
  • 10-24-2014, 04:33 PM
My Buddy turned his garage into a party bar,

One party we decided it would be cool to get nipple prints from the women, used some day glo paint, painted the boobies by hand, then had them press up against the wall.
That progressed into ass prints on the wall...

The application of the paint and clean up made that big fun, wound up with about 25 sets on the wall before we were transfered to different duty stations. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
clean up made for great fun ...hell yes. You can't be rubbing on paint, Vaseline and that casting stuff, without a release afterwards.