what should be done about providers who ignore reference requests

The problem with having a public list is that any girl can add any name to it for any reason, whether based in fact or just out of spite. Its much like any other list in the hobby, from BBFS lists to anything else you can think of. Some will be factual, and some will be added based on agenda.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2015, 09:39 AM
The problem with having a public list is that any girl can add any name to it for any reason, whether based in fact or just out of spite. Its much like any other list in the hobby, from BBFS lists to anything else you can think of. Some will be factual, and some will be added based on agenda. Originally Posted by GracePreston
This list should require at least 5-7 different providers who the non-responsive provider has failed to assist in the screening process, It would be unfair for any one provider to decide who makes it on the list.
Ahh.. but who shall police the police?
I agree a list would be too much drama

I had a good nap and im not as grumpy anymore.

Still frustrated but it is what it is. I just feel bad for the gents who get the short end of the stick in these situations.

Anyone wanna fuck? Lol
Ahh.. but who shall police the police? Originally Posted by GracePreston

Still frustrated but it is what it is. I just feel bad for the gents who get the short end of the stick in these situations. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yup. It's hard to get away from the agenda or air of popularity that would surround something like this. This is something p411 gets right. In my example above, you can easily track a response in relation to an inquiry. You can also control when someone is allowed and not allowed to report a failed response (after X amount of time, and if no response has been received via relation) aka negative feedback. You take away the incentive/agenda of the list and bring keep it at it's intended purpose.

Anyone wanna fuck? Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Don't we all ;D!?
This is why I love p411 so much. It really cuts down on the b.s.

I know I've missed a couple of messages asking for reference from time to time. In fact, my computer crashed this weekend and I couldn't get back with a provider on here for a ref. So sometimes, shit happens.

Not every provider gets back with me. I just make a mental note of it and if a guy uses her as a ref in the future, I just let him know she doesn't give ref's and ask if he has another one.
I know I've missed a couple of messages asking for reference from time to time. In fact, my computer crashed this weekend and I couldn't get back with a provider on here for a ref. So sometimes, shit happens. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I think the key here is, do you touch base with the provider that asked for a reference and let them know why you weren't able to reply? Also that you will respond to them in the future?

More of a generic question to all ladies; but I can see that going a long way.
the only reason why i just renewed my p411 membership
Yes, she was the first pm I answered.
We are human i understand that sometimes things get lost in spam land or real life gets in the way

In this case provider has done this to me in the past and she definitely read the pm but hey providers are not required to give references its tacky but not required. At this point i wouldnt accept the reference anyway so it is what it is. Ill still give her or any other provider a solid unbiased reference if needed.

I am exploring alternative screening procedures so this is good news for newbies. Im sure this issue wont be an issue for much longer.
Jules... I would never cock block you. I'll respond quickly to any reference requests given. And yes to the wanting to fuck thing.

Melannie... I would cock block you... if I was forced to. But in a different way. I really there's some sort of misunderstanding here so we are forced to work it out in earnest.
I always tell the gent that whoever the lady in question is, has not responded and thus we can't meet. What he does on his end is up to him. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Same here - I make it a point to inform guys if their reference(s) aren't responding in a timely manner so that they know not to use them as a reference in the future.

Some girls are also notorious for using a reference request as an excuse to contact the fellow in question and offer a discount or harangue him for contacting someone else...so there are a few providers that I have to reject outright when they're offered, which sucks.

It's just part of the business, I'm afraid, and that's part of why it's important to cultivate methods of screening that aren't reliant on other girls playing nice...
  • L.A.
  • 04-21-2015, 01:58 PM
I honestly don't think most providers even check references. I know some do and some are likely pretty diligent but I still think most do not check with other providers.
I don't remember actually providing a list of references to anybody ever in my history of the hobby.
I've given out my P411 plenty of times and about half the time I'm approved without my profile even being checked.

Unless you know the provider you're seeking a reference from (either really know her or trust her from board experience) is a reference really even that valuable if you can't honestly trust the source? To me it just doesn't seem like the reference thing by contacting a provider is very reliable for many reasons. I don't know of a better way other than P411, board presence, other reviews to get reliable and timely information. Just my rambling thoughts.

Still frustrated but it is what it is. I just feel bad for the gents who get the short end of the stick in these situations.

Anyone wanna fuck? Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Perhaps a bad list would cause drama, but what about a good list.
Oh yeah fuck please!
I have run into this, as well. I try to respond quickly to requests.

I have had great success getting references from Thathottnurse, Tay of Dallas, Jules, and Laura Lynn. You ladies are the best!