Watersports, golden showers, pee play...whatever you want to call it; do you love piss?

Well there was that one time at the airport when the bathroom was full,
and my girlfriend was just standing there.

Just kidding.
I'm into some kinky stuff but not the pee thing. But after play if you want me to pee on you for your pleasure I'm game for that, especially if you are willing to fulfill my kinky desires before hand.
  • L.A.
  • 11-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Never really had too much of an interest in it. I definitely have no interest in giving.
I could possibly see being tied up and receiving as a form of bdsm.

I had somebody I used to see a long time ago want to do it to me and I asked her why and she said it was a form of power and was like marking her territory lol. IDK?????
I like it but not my face or hair lol.
I like it but not my face or hair lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I keep asking myself why we have not met!?!

I had somebody I used to see a long time ago want to do it to me and I asked her why and she said it was a form of power and was like marking her territory lol. IDK????? Originally Posted by L.A.
That is basically what it feels like when I do it to a girl also.
I only do it with certain girls, most of time I'm like meh, no thanks.lol
Not "my thing" but WALDT, so rock on you pissers out there!

Curious though, is this usually done in the tub or something? I just imagine it could be a hell of a mess otherwise.
  • hrlee
  • 11-19-2015, 11:07 AM
Never tried it, always deep down inside wanted a sexy woman to spread over me and let loose on my package.....who knows
I indulge from time to time. Chemistry is key...
I indulge from time to time. Chemistry is key... Originally Posted by RealSex79
Exactly...I Have to be comfortable for it to be fun. I just can't accept no matter how comfortable I get lol
Have been into mutual pee play for a long time and love it!!!! Always looking for a very very kinky gal who finds it a very hottttt turn on!!!!!!
I've been on the receiving end once in the hobby. It was at my request during a PSE-type session where we'd been doing some light bondage and other activities - including a few drinks, which may have motivated me to request it. It was fun and I'd do it again, although I think I'd really get into it if the woman suggested it - whether to dominate/mark her territory or just because she really got off on it.

I've never been the giver and I don't think it's anything I'd ever ask to do. If the woman really wanted me to do it, I'd give it my best shot. I'm kind of a 'shy bladder' guy so I might have to drink a lot of liquid before I could let loose. My attitude towards sex is that if the woman really wants to do something because it turns her on, I'll try it at least once. This falls under that category - and I'm sure I'd enjoy it too.
I had my local ATF wash my cock off with her pee after I had cum one time.. It really looked nice and I couldn't believe how warm and nice it felt!!
Not "my thing" but WALDT, so rock on you pissers out there!

Curious though, is this usually done in the tub or something? I just imagine it could be a hell of a mess otherwise. Originally Posted by corona

I prefer to do it in my bed, I am a gusher anyway so I am always prepared!

I'm still eagerly waiting to be on the giving end!