Breaking News

• WTF
  • 03-06-2017, 09:16 PM
multitasking. ever heard of it? you should with as much free time as u seem to have to post crap u racist cracker. oh yeah . now you will claim you are retired and quite wealthy. well retired at least hahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm poor poor poor...

and bet a black man musta stolen your boyfriend
I'm poor poor poor...

the only true post u ever made
Originally Posted by WTF
notice i omitted the rest of your typical bullshit, cracker

i think i will refer you u now as Kek the frog god. bahahaa

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek

The Cult of Kek, also known as the Church of Kek, is a satirical religion based around the worship of the ancient Egyptian deity Kek[4] (also spelled Kuk or Keku), an androgynous God of darkness and chaos who is often depicted as a frog or frog-headed man in male form or a snake-headed woman in female form. On 4chan, the character Pepe the Frog is often considered a modern avatar of the diety, who uses ancient Egyptian meme magic to influence the world, often by fulfilling the wishes of posts that end in repeating numbers. Additionally, the deity is associated with the popular 4chan slang term “Kek”, and is often embraced by supporters of 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Practitioners are known to frequently write “praise Kek,” and jokingly refer to the church as a “religion of peace.”

The Cult of Kek, also known as the Church of Kek, is a satirical religion based around the worship of the ancient Egyptian deity Kek[4] (also spelled Kuk or Keku), an androgynous God of darkness and chaos who is often depicted as a frog or frog-headed man in male form or a snake-headed woman in female form. On 4chan, the character Pepe the Frog is often considered a modern avatar of the diety, who uses ancient Egyptian meme magic to influence the world, often by fulfilling the wishes of posts that end in repeating numbers. Additionally, the deity is associated with the popular 4chan slang term “Kek”, and is often embraced by supporters of 2016 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Practitioners are known to frequently write “praise Kek,” and jokingly refer to the church as a “religion of peace.”

you may prefer your modern rendering .. pepe the frog.

all hail Pepe the frog. just ask Shia how that worked out in NYC? bahahaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tYVrFDxcDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZYqxHjwSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRtaDC0aVY

listen to these idiots yelling their bullshit. bahhaaaaaaaaa
I'm poor poor poor...

a black man must a stolen boyfriend Originally Posted by WTF

Keep sashaying you'll get more black cock, WTFugly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0GkOYVyBc
Damn, must have struck a nerve.
That's right, I forgot that you believe in extermination because you believe that we are using up our resources and elimination of large numbers of people would solve the problem.
...elimination of large numbers of people would solve the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Speaking of "elimination" ...

if WTF "eliminated" the shit inside of him ...

....there'd be nothing left but lips and sneakers!
That's right, I forgot that you believe in extermination because you believe that we are using up our resources and elimination of large numbers of people would solve the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Sounds like something Twitler would say.
Trump will be the president for the next forty-six months no matter how much you whine and deflect, and we'll be happy everyday for the rest of our lives that hildebeest lost the election to Trump -- a priceless Kodak moment for eternity!!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who is whining? The election was last years news, if that is all you have positive to say about the new administration it must not be very satisfying to you.

At the end of the forty six months that is still all you have to post then the flash has burnt out of your Kodak moment.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 04:54 PM
That's right, I forgot that you believe in extermination because you believe that we are using up our resources and elimination of large numbers of people would solve the problem. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No actually some form of birth control or better yet...quit giving tax deduction for kids, make parents that have kids pay higher school taxes than those that have no kids.

But you like to lie about what I actually think , so continue on big bad super mod...
Who is whining? The election was last years news, if that is all you have positive to say about the new administration it must not be very satisfying to you.

At the end of the forty six months that is still all you have to post then the flash has burnt out of your Kodak moment.
Originally Posted by wordup666
You were whining when you suggested everyone else should feel as miserable and pathetic as you do about last year's election, when the truth is quite the opposite!

"Trump will be the president for the next forty-six months no matter how much you whine and deflect, and we'll be happy everyday for the rest of our lives that hildebeest lost the election to Trump -- a priceless Kodak moment for eternity!!!!"

• WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Speaking of "elimination" ...

if WTF "eliminated" the shit inside of him ...

....there'd be nothing left but lips and sneakers! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you would eliminate all the dicks from your ass you'd just be a dick sucking top.
You were whining when you suggested everyone else should feel as miserable and pathetic as you do about last year's election, when the truth is quite the opposite!

"Trump will be the president for the next forty-six months no matter how much you whine and deflect, and we'll be happy everyday for the rest of our lives that hildebeest lost the election to Trump -- a priceless Kodak moment for eternity!!!!"

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

U.S. company is lagging big time to oversea research and develpoement.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Keep sashaying you'll get more black cock, WTFugly... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0GkOYVyBc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Here is another one that DeD was addressing. Poor Klansman can't use the n word here in this forum anymore! You stupid white racist are as bad as the black ones.
You do know that the U.S. produce more food than we consume, store lots of dry good.
If you would eliminate all the dicks from your ass you'd just be a dick sucking top. Originally Posted by WTF
You like dicks, don't you? You seem obsessed with them.
No actually some form of birth control ... Originally Posted by WTF
... too bad someone didn't practice it when "seeding" you!

The World would be a better place, and Eccie certainly would.