Obamacare on life support?

Texans can obtain health insurance by enrolling in the national exchange, either online, by phone or by mail.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Say Yssup, when you supposedly signed up for Obamacare insurance.. did you use the phone and dial the 1-800-FUCK YOU number?
Yeah, there are a number of success stories, and the exchanges are barely working at this point. Let's give then a year and see where we are. And the most overlooked fact of all in the corporate media is this -- all the Republicans sit around and throw rocks about the implementation issues. But they have no plan at all. Their proposal to the 35 - 50 million Americans who are uninsured and under-insured is "Don't get sick!"

At least the administration is trying something. It's not what I would have picked. My vote would be simple single payer. But the Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer other than being the part of "No." Originally Posted by TexTushHog
A year? Don't you know that you have to start paying fines if you're not signed up by either the 15th of December, 15th of February, or the 15th of March depending on how much you want to pay?
Anybody without insurance should pay a fine. They've been free-riding on the insurance premiums I pay for all of my employees (and on taxpayers) for years. Fuck 'em!
Tushie Bug is insane.