Another Ashley Madison Thread

lol^^^ L4B funny
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha! I saw, what you did there..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yes it gets old but the last two girls I met on in person were foxes. But it cost me about 50 bucks plus dinner to find them. Then they were unsure if they really wanted to go through with the affair. This was an excuse after meeting face to face. Had them on the line but they got off. I was like Wtf... you are on a site like that and youre not sure to have an affair. Women are something else. If women didn't look so sexy sometimes I wouldn't have nothing to do with them. I guess that is why hobbies were created. Pay to get your way. Originally Posted by shadow12

Sounds like you have a better chance at "free" sex with the paid girls... huh.....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=98
Suuuuuuch teases..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Babe you are my dream girl.
Yes it gets old but the last two girls I met on in person were foxes. But it cost me about 50 bucks plus dinner to find them. Then they were unsure if they really wanted to go through with the affair. This was an excuse after meeting face to face. Had them on the line but they got off. I was like Wtf... you are on a site like that and youre not sure to have an affair. Women are something else. If women didn't look so sexy sometimes I wouldn't have nothing to do with them. I guess that is why hobbies were created. Pay to get your way. Originally Posted by shadow12
Lots of women just want the thrill of being pursued or have a man make them feel desirable when their husbands don't pay them enough attention, once they got that from you that fulfilled their needs. Hell I bet plenty of women whose husbands spend their time fucking eccie providers are on Ashley Madison looking for a thrill of their own.
Lots of women just want the thrill of being pursued or have a man make them feel desirable when their husbands don't pay them enough attention, once they got that from you that fulfilled their needs. Hell I bet plenty of women whose husbands spend their time fucking eccie providers are on Ashley Madison looking for a thrill of their own. Originally Posted by Wombat94
Totally agree.... I play a little on AM. Its been pretty fun. There are plenty of ugly chics to fuck on there. I'm pretty picky. Hell look back at my first review. That experience was a hurry up and get done and get the hell out of there.
My dream girl is following me I just know it. Besos bella.
Lots of women just want the thrill of being pursued or have a man make them feel desirable when their husbands don't pay them enough attention, once they got that from you that fulfilled their needs. Hell I bet plenty of women whose husbands spend their time fucking eccie providers are on Ashley Madison looking for a thrill of their own. Originally Posted by Wombat94

"Somebody somewhere, is tired of putting up, with her shit"......

I use to browse AM, never pursued anything... Found an old classmate there, sent her a message on FB, " why are you using AM?" her reply was.. " How do you know?"

As far as the Bot thing, or the unsolicited message thing... I do believe that is a revenue source for them.

You have a Better chance with Face Book, than you do with Ashley Madison, I am in my 40's, seems as, if you pay attention to the lonely old friend from way back... You Might get that fling..

I have had 3 flings in the past 5 years with FB, 2 were great, the last ended up with her getting a divorce.
Sounds like you have a better chance at "free" sex with the paid girls... huh.....

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=98 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Now that's pretty corny, lmao
Probably need to get on there and post under another name. Just have to be very careful with facebook. Might have an old gf come out of the woodwork and I'm on jerry springer.