References

Thanks mythos didn’t think before I typed.
It’s just wolfwhistle again, I’m pretty sure he is mentally retarded. Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
No it's a girl with multiple handles like the one she is using to reply to you...
What about 5 years? Originally Posted by pyramider

Hell, It's been 6 for me.

If Its Been More Than 6 Months I Will Not Give You A Reference! I've Had Multiple People Try To Use Dorthy/Amiliah As A Reference & I Have Absolutely No Record Of Us Seeing Each Other Or It's Been More Than 2 Years!

Thank You To The Ladies Who I've Asked For A Reference & They Were Straight Up About Being Over A Few Years Since You Seen Them..

When Providers Say Recent Provider References Were Not Talking About More Than A Year Ago!...

This is an ongoing problem especially with p411 & it's getting out of hand!

If a provider doesn't advertise there number DON'T GIVE IT OUT the provider looking to verify you can contact through PM! That's like a provider giving your number out you wouldn't like that!

Think with your brain not with your muscle ! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Sweetheart, I've wanted to get back to see you for a long time but I can't for the life of me, all nine of them, figure out where the fuck you are on any given day. One day I'm gonna let you rock my world...again.
One day, she gonna give it up fo me......one day.....

Nice seeing you back to posting, AR..

I feel you on your posting. I've been MIA, and still get reference checks for people I haven't seen in a longtime..

Would have to agree though, sometimes you forget handles, and lost numbers after awhile.
No it's a girl with multiple handles like the one she is using to reply to you... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
One day, she gonna give it up fo me......one day.....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hmm
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2018, 12:02 PM
Who cares? No one wants to see your brown lives don't matter ass. Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
That's why they're asking for a reference to see someone else, OP doesn't want the business $ going somewhere else. It has nothing to do with a time frame,

I would recommend any great experience I've had anytime, I get it and understand the hate
You keep following me on all my posts harassing me & saying shit that's false.. Are you that miserable Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

tbone2u does that to me also
Not true vitaman
I just like to pick on stupid posts. Don't feel like you're all alone
Stupid posts are not the same as stupid posters
I really don't mind. It's all in good fun. Just trying to create some entertainment.
Half my work week is spent in front of the computer, easy to pop over here and post when an idea or a headline comes.