The Colonics Experience

If you are referring to the toliet slave fantasy Charles, then sure it is top five of every woman's deepest desire. I rub one out every night just thinking about a hot man crapping on me. What could be more romantic after a butter drenched, rich, five course meal? Originally Posted by sadie
Never would have guessed.
LOL Sadie all I know is I don't have much time for GFE clients..
The clients I have been seeing is a lot of doctors and politicians from across the country and from across the ocean~
No sex is involved nor is scat..just check my calendar.
http://kittyblu4u.com/calendar.php

and if you want to see my reviews just ask
  • sadie
  • 04-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Rut Row... We got moved to the sandbox. Lol
I was hitting on all the nurses after I woke up, well that's what they told me I was doing because I don't remember any of it after being wheeled into the room.. Woke up at the house in bed. Now when I had my upper GI done that's a whole different ball game.. Same good drugs but they put the needle in the other arm..
  • sadie
  • 04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
So Guys really pay for this Kitty?? Well that settles it. I'm headin to Walgreens right now.Any suggestions on the most potent enema brand? Home made better?
It takes more than just a bag Sadie..you must be trained~
  • sadie
  • 04-05-2010, 08:57 PM
That's a good point. They may never excrete again if I got a hold of their bowels. *wink*
So Guys really pay for this Kitty?? Well that settles it. I'm headin to Walgreens right now.Any suggestions on the most potent enema brand? Home made better? Originally Posted by sadie

Damn Sadie, since I saw you, you grew black wings and went to the dark side. I'm glad I didn't fall asleep
It takes more than just a bag Sadie..you must be trained~ Originally Posted by kittyblu

Kitty what kind of training does it take to bend someone over and stick something in their ass
  • sadie
  • 04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Nah Bimbo ( look I said your name right) you just didnt get to know me well enough to experience the all the entertaining layers of Sadie. Just ask BB. Lmao
Well it does take training just like if I rubed your back could I call myself a MT or if I spanked your butt could I call myself a Dom?
I guess I could but I may not be to good at it~
There is an art to everything silly boy~
Just bend over and let me show you~
Rut Row... We got moved to the sandbox. Lol Originally Posted by sadie
Yeah, that's where the mods put all of the threads that go to shit.
Nah Bimbo ( look I said your name right) you just didnt get to know me well enough to experience the all the entertaining layers of Sadie. Just ask BB. Lmao Originally Posted by sadie
All I can say is I won't be stopping by Walgreens before my next appointment!!!
There is an art to everything silly boy~
Just bend over and let me show you~ Originally Posted by kittyblu
And to think I've been concerned about dropping the soap in the shower at the athletic club . . .