A Must See for all Fathers/Husbands 📼

I had a class 3 shoulder separation, very painful ... I remember that pain very well. I also get reminded of the pain whenever I move my shoulder in certain positions. Originally Posted by pyramider
You're still in pain and/or you remember it hurting. But science suggests we don't actually remember the feeling. I wonder if that's possible at all, to remember a physical feeling. Like an orgasm; I remember having one, but do I really recall the feeling? Maybe I'll do some research.
I've heard (from women doctors) kidney stones and galls stones can be worse.

Those guys were pussies! LOL

No thanks though. I'll pass. I am a HUGE pussy! Originally Posted by GP
Whadda you gonna pass? A stone?
I had a class 3 shoulder separation, very painful ... I remember that pain very well. I also get reminded of the pain whenever I move my shoulder in certain positions. Originally Posted by pyramider
You're still in pain and/or you remember it hurting. But science suggests we don't actually remember the feeling. I wonder if that's possible at all, to remember a physical feeling. Like an orgasm; I remember having one, but do I really recall the feeling? Maybe I'll do some research. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
That's hard to believe. I clearly remember the pain caused from a slipped disc in my back. I'm sure moms remember the labor they went through.
That's hard to believe. I clearly remember the pain caused from a slipped disc in my back. I'm sure moms remember the labor they went through. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I once read that during childbirth the women's body releases a particular chemical. Apparently, this chemical blocks short term memory.

If true, then yeah, it's natures way to make sure women don't fully remember the pain, so they will continue to reproduce.
  • GP
  • 05-17-2013, 04:51 AM
women's body releases a particular chemical. Apparently, this chemical blocks short term memory. Originally Posted by Always Horny
This explains ALOT! LOL
I once read that during childbirth the women's body releases a particular chemical. Apparently, this chemical blocks short term memory.. Originally Posted by Always Horny
This also happens when you, buy them anything, take them out to dinner, fix their car, take out the garbage, put up with their worthless brother, sit through some idiotic movie.....the list is infinite.
This also happens when you, buy them anything, take them out to dinner, fix their car, take out the garbage, put up with their worthless brother, sit through some idiotic movie.....the list is infinite. Originally Posted by jokacz
Fuckin'-A well told...great post, I'll be giggling all day.

Re forgetting pain, I think there is solid science behind it. As for the contrasting examples, they both involve forgetting the injury until movement reaggravates it. I have an ankle like that now. It doesn't hurt, but it is hurt, and if I step wrong I'll be reminded. Forgetting allows me to use it normally and, in conjunction, possibly hurt it worse.
I've had kidney stones before. Pretty damn painful. Originally Posted by MC
you can tell which nurses had kids or not. the ones trying to help you never had kids. the ones did. its a payback