country king and queen

I'm more of a ZZ Top fan. But as far as country, Jennifer Nettles gets my vote for female, Josh Turner, male

No Billy Currington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU Originally Posted by jw4591
ZZ is nowhere near country music, except for the fact they're from HTown. Blues. Hard.

They used to play local rec centers when they were in jr. High. Played at our prom. They did OK.
  • o_t
  • 12-06-2013, 04:50 AM
Willie and Waylon, love Ronnie milsap too. John Anderson had an incredible voice.
"Rex" Willie Nelson qualifies simply on the basis of longevity. Here's a classic featuring Willie Nelson:

All of the females mentioned are excellent choices, but Carrie Underwood, if not "Regina", is at least a princess and currently pretty damn good:

"Rex" Willie Nelson qualifies simply on the basis of longevity. Here's a classic featuring Willie Nelson:

All of the females mentioned are excellent choices, but Carrie Underwood, if not "Regina", is at least a princess and currently pretty damn good:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB proves that there is intelligent life forms from Texas. Welcome to Pittsburgh Bro. The others are just stalker sand thieves. Distant yourself from these hyenas so us Yinzers know your not affiliated with them
IB proves that there is intelligent life forms from Texas. Welcome to Pittsburgh Bro. The others are just stalker sand thieves. Distant yourself from these hyenas so us Yinzers know your not affiliated with them Originally Posted by bambino
Hystericsl!!!!! There are LOTS of intelligent guys from Texas Bambino. Not all of them are "sand thieves."

I don't think IBH is one of them. Read his profile, bright eyes.

LMAO!
Hystericsl!!!!! There are LOTS of intelligent guys from Texas Bambino. Not all of them are "sand thieves."

I don't think IBH is one of them. Read his profile, bright eyes.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course there are bright people in Texas. We've only benn exposed to a few poor examples in the Pgh forum. It's really too bad your giving others a bad name. But your good at that.
Lets add a couple more to the list.
Reba McEntire, a voice that is pure country...
Lee Ann Womack a lot of voice from a tiny woman.
Dolly Parton. Big tits anyways.