girls vs. women...a true litmus test

Um, I said "barely legal - 27yo." The hyphen (or a dash as you might know it) indicates a range. In this case I'm referring to a range of ages 18 (barely legal in the US) to (hyphen) 27 (a fair cut off for still being "young"). Next up we'll cover the em dash and his bastard little brother the en dash. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

LOL funny as hell girl.
I know some vocal men here (plus a bunch of others everywhere else) tend to go for the barely legal - 27yo range. And I know some men won't touch anyone under 30. And I know ladies have thoughts about men exclusively fucking the younger crowd. Everybody has opinions, whatever.

But more importantly! I was getting suited up for work today and pulled my schoolgirl get-up from the very back of my closet. And everything I threw together fits exactly how it did like it did back in the day when I was 22 and playing a schoolgirl hooker. BUT when all was said and done today, I took a look into my full length mirror and thought "oh Christ, I look like a shift manager at the Twisted Kilt."

I am now a woman. Ladies of my generation and older, when did you know? Men, how can you tell the difference? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
They start trying to convince me, others and themselves they still look like they did when they were 22.
I know some vocal men here (plus a bunch of others everywhere else) tend to go for the barely legal - 27yo range. And I know some men won't touch anyone under 30. And I know ladies have thoughts about men exclusively fucking the younger crowd. Everybody has opinions, whatever.

But more importantly! I was getting suited up for work today and pulled my schoolgirl get-up from the very back of my closet. And everything I threw together fits exactly how it did like it did back in the day when I was 22 and playing a schoolgirl hooker. BUT when all was said and done today, I took a look into my full length mirror and thought "oh Christ, I look like a shift manager at the Twisted Kilt."

I am now a woman. Ladies of my generation and older, when did you know? Men, how can you tell the difference? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I've always perceived barely legal as hmmm Barely legal. Not someone old enough to get married, vote, buy a house and bare children at what is deemed a normal age (Young to mid 20's) in this country to do so.

Why is it exactly that many more mature providers refer to younger competition as girls?
We're talking about fucking a young fit, fresh looking, tight skinned, toned ass and perky titted young lady for an hour. Not entering a relationship where we grow apart as one ages.

At 30 I'd place you in the same category as any lady in her 20's provided you've kept yourself up physically.

Clothes have zero to do with it. It's what's under those clothes that I'm interested in.

Some people at 20 have immense maturity and old souls while others at 55 are still complete air heads and irresponsible flakes.

Recently I've sampled some coeds who seem to have their act together far more than a few milfs I've seen post and I'm not just referring to looks. I would describe them as young ladies although they haven't acquired much in the way of baggage yet.

In RW dating I stick with my own age because I'm not seeking a one hour fantasy.
(It's a funny story, man...not my aging hooker manifesto.)
[QUOTE=JennsLolli;1056551292](It's a funny story, man...not my aging hooker manifesto.)

Yes the manifesto has more threats and gore
  • Tetas
  • 03-30-2015, 12:13 PM
(It's a funny story, man...not my aging hooker manifesto.) Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Yes the manifesto has more threats and gore Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
OOOOHHHHH....I SO wanna read an aging hooker manifesto now!

WTF is up with the quote button now-a-days?
Took me 2 edits and 5 minutes to make this fucker look right!
My personal aging hooker manifesto is more like a sizeable women's studies paper from a girl who only skimmed the reading and who missed a few classes. A hooker memoir should have some gore. "And can you believe it? ANOTHER guy shit inside of my shower that very same day. What do I look like, your wife? I never traveled to Cincinnati again."

(With all the self publishing opportunities out there these days, reading poorly edited chardonnay fueled hooker memoirs is gonna be my favorite pastime in retirement.)
let's see maybe a milfess??
Can we discuss the origins of the term MILF? Well, fuck that, let's discuss the original intent behind the founders of the concept of MILF. A MILF is not a soccer mom, a MILF is your buddy's mom who is surprisingly hot for a woman of mom age. A MILF for a 65 yo man here would be your buddy's 83yo mother who hasn't "let herself go" and who is spry for her age (and medical condition(s)). A 55 yo man banging a 33yo hooker is actually a DILF situation (and I don't mean Daddy...)

Next up... cougars and Kappa Alpha Psi...
Can we discuss the origins of the term MILF? Well, fuck that, let's discuss the original intent behind the founders of the concept of MILF. A MILF is not a soccer mom, a MILF is your buddy's mom who is surprisingly hot for a woman of mom age. A MILF for a 65 yo man here would be your buddy's 83yo mother who hasn't "let herself go" and who is spry for her age (and medical condition(s)). A 55 yo man banging a 33yo hooker is actually a DILF situation (and I don't mean Daddy...)

Next up... cougars and Kappa Alpha Psi... Originally Posted by JennsLolli

In that case all single attractive men over 40 should cease to hobby. Since you are 30 that means the majority of members here willing to hire you are just pervs looking for a daughter type to fuck.

Since the dawn of time men have paired with much younger women in most cultures outside our own.
Why would I ever pay to bang someone I could easily find and date for free in the RW?
Considering most of Austin's mature provider selection these days why would I pay to date someone I would never date for free in the RW? There are a few exceptions but they are very few.
When one is mature and fit there is an endless supply of RW punanny in the mature bracket...

So if we are only supposed to hire providers who are in our mature age range what exactly is the motivation to hobby? I already have friends of the opposite sex to share intelligent conversation with and I mean sincere conversation rather than hired chatting.

I'm not trying to be a pain but as a 30 year old provider you basically just alienated the vast majority of your potential customers by implying they are basically creeps looking for a DILF.

This is a funny story. A joke. A...nevermind.

Either I'm communicating poorly, something is being lost in translation, or you're continuing to misread my posts. Either way, you keep attacking a bias that isn't there on my end. I don't actually care, as I'm not one to care too much about a hooker board, but if anyone does care and is still confused I'll offer the following:

Step 1: watch this

Step 2: re-read what I actually said. Make a list of the value judgements I explicitly make. Hell, cross-reference another thread where I legit called men creeps. (here's the link...)

Step 3: re-read what I actually said. Make a list of the value judgements I appear to be implicitely making. Read them aloud while smiling. Add "lol" at the end of those if ya want. (Remember...it's a joke. A funny story. A...)

Step 4: Watch American Pie? That is a proper starting place to begin the etymology of MILF. Then the DILF analogy would make sense. It's a humorous observation (a joke) not a value call.

Step 5: If you still can't relate to the humor, I'll offer a parallel bro example. Play ball in HS and college? You know how you play pick-up games in your early 20s, then work picks up instead and babies are born and weekends are no longer about pounding a case of Miller High Life and playing touch football with your buds? So THEN the wife and kids are out of town and you go out to play and when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror you think "oh God, I'm no longer the hot QB, I'm totally the graying special teams assistant coach." It was like that...but with boobs...and a school girl outfit.

And just to be clear, everything to follow is not a joke: (go-go gadget snipit of aging hooker manifesto)

I don't care if a 55yo hobbyists exclusively sees 18-22 yo providers. I do care if a 55yo hobbyists continually degrades any woman who doesn't fit within his "I'd tap it" range of fuckable ladies. Why? Because women hold value beyond their level of fuckability. Sure, this is a goddamn hobby board, but I've learned that such mysogyny bleeds over into non-hobby things. I'm a vocal feminist.

I don't care if an older (30+, whatever, it's an arbitrary range) woman gets squeemish when older men see younger women. There are a variety of reasons for this "ewwww" factor. Some natural (they have teen daughters or whatever), some possibly dark (triggering memories of feeling uncomfortable at that age from being overly sexualized), some bitchy (jealousy, competition, whatever). I do care when anyone calls May/December romances or fuckings disgusting or gross or inherently incestuous. I mean, hell, even if a pairing looks like Freud's wettest of Anna dreams, so long as the girl is 18, consenting (like...without some old man voodoo manipulation tactics) and the dude is respectful of her boundaries...have at it. If I had a dick I'd stick it everywhere, too.

God, being serious on a hooker board is boring. If you made it this far, you might as well watch this:

Hell if anyone leaves out the LOL I'm clueless as to what is considered a "funny" around here anymore but since you pointed it out then in the words of the great Rozannazanna .."Nevermind".

Not a lot of humor going on around here these days. Eccie seems to be imploding which was to be expected

I do care if a 55yo hobbyists continually degrades any woman who doesn't fit within his "I'd tap it" range of fuckable ladies. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Its ok if a guy doesn't care for older ladies but to constantly degrade them is uncalled for. It says a lot about the guy and more than offsets any perceived goodness he might have to offer.
Theeeeeeeeeeeeere we go.

Its ok if a guy doesn't care for older ladies but to constantly degrade them is uncalled for. It says a lot about the guy and more than offsets any perceived goodness he might have to offer. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
That statement is true. (Assuming you were referencing me) Not hiring mature providers because one can easily date mature women for free in the RW is not quite the same thing as degrading mature providers for simply being mature. Nor is it calling them less fuckable.
The point was the mature ones are readily available in the RW. The young fit fresh one's are not.
If you were not referencing me then I couldn't agree more.

Everyone's situation is different. If I were married and in a dissatisfying marriage then I'm quite sure my hiring preferences would be quite different. A mature woman could give me what my wife wouldn't in the way of companionship even if for a moment.

There is no right or wrong and there is a market for everyone.