Columbian Prostitution Scandal

I don't see the big deal in service members hobbying overseas.. So many sailors do it on a daily basis. Some ships are all male, so you're around all guys for a couple of weeks on the water, and when you get off you just want to bust some loads. Unfortunately, it's hard to get any pussy for free over seas in those areas because all the women see is $$$ when they see gringos. With all this BS going down with the media having a evil eye for the military and government officials to make ratings and sell stories they just need to go ahead and legalize the hobby.
I don't see the big deal in service members hobbying overseas.. So many sailors do it on a daily basis. Some ships are all male, so you're around all guys for a couple of weeks on the water, and when you get off you just want to bust some loads. Unfortunately, it's hard to get any pussy for free over seas in those areas because all the women see is $$$ when they see gringos. With all this BS going down with the media having a evil eye for the military and government officials to make ratings and sell stories they just need to go ahead and legalize the hobby. Originally Posted by ILIKE2BERIMMED
Two concerns: 1) service man/woman's health in a confined environment (barracks, shipboard, etc.), and 2) Political Correctness. Guess which one will get you an admonishment and which one will end your career?

IMO, some of these servicemen in Colombia will probably be scapegoated, depending on their grade, because they've become a "national embarrassment". However, the government does a have an enormous investment in training them, and these people obviously have important skills, or they wouldn't have been there in the first place. Plus, their misdeeds would have gone unnoticed ("out of sight; out of mind" just the way the DoD likes it!) except for the cheapness of one Secret Service agent -- $30 for a whole night!?! Thirty years ago Colombian women were asking for $100 to $200 for a whole night, and the club fee was an additional $100. That Secret Service agent was a jackass, and he cost too many people their jobs and perhaps their families as well.

Last note: how many thousands of service wives are now suspecting their spouses participated in similar affairs while deployed on similar assignments?
  • HB13
  • 04-21-2012, 10:16 PM
IBHankering put it well. There are times when "out of sight; out of mind" is put up with. But the official stance is no "human trafficking" / "hobbying." Now that they're in the media, the UCMJ hammer is falling.
yawn! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
http Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, what were you intending to say?
Dave, I love the picture. Bubba is always going to be around the pussy!

Seriously though, this is much to do about nothing. These agents didn't break any laws that I know of. Who gives is damn if they good some tail on foreign soil? After all she is hot as hell!

Originally Posted by Stick1969
eye would not mind having this columbian pussy.
Instead of charging $800 a night she is probably now going to demand $3000 a night just for all the publicity this has brought her.
Instead of charging $800 a night she is probably now going to demand $3000 a night just for all the publicity this has brought her. Originally Posted by eholiday
Rumor has it that the New York Times paid the ladies for the interviews. It's a rumor the NYT denies, of course.