Properly Fitted Hat

Some ladies have a variety of brands to choose from. Of course, if you need a special hat, you could always bring the lady some of your favorites. (and leave them if you have an s.o!)

z Originally Posted by ztonk

My biggest concerns with a guy bringing his own hat:

1. he thinks he needs a Magnum when he obviously does not. THAT is an uncomfortable conversation to have, but I'm not going to risk a problem just to stroke his, ah, ego.

2. whether the condom was properly stored. Has it been kept in a glove box in a hot car, or in his wallet? That pretty much negates the safety of a condom, which break down easily when subjected to heat.

Even in my civvie exploits, a variety to choose from is key to a good experience... in condoms AND men
I googled how to choose right condom and got really good information. Too tight = risk of breakage. Too loose = risk of slip off. Originally Posted by JacobJ
I've had slip off problems with Magnums and breakage here and there over the years. I suppose I probably have a really specific requirement. Is there one that's good for curves?
I've had slip off problems with Magnums and breakage here and there over the years. I suppose I probably have a really specific requirement. Is there one that's good for curves? Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike
try a radiator hose! just plug up the end. most auto stores have them to accomodate almost every curve
What is the qualifying size to be considered for using a magnum. I have been strangled before with some standard condoms, one time with a fllavored condom that would barely go on, sometimes standard fits good but have had some experience with the magnums and seem to work better. Trogan ultra thins are tappered to the base and fit snugger, for me anyway. Originally Posted by boxxer
The qualifying size is if it feels good and has a snug fit at the bottom. That goes for any condom.

I use regular Magnums (is that an oxymoron?). Tried the XL Magnums a few years ago, and they felt real good, but didn't have a snug fit at the bottom and tended to slip off.

Magnums are loose enough at the head area to slip around and help with the feeling and taper down just right to be snug at the base. I have a large head compared to my slightly larger girth than average, so the head looseness is important.
My ATF told me the same thing a while back. I thought she had lost her mind. I guess I really should try them out.

I typically use Trojans... the grey ones, but not the spermicidal ones. If you have already penetrated the "holy of holies" and then decide to DATY, the spermicidal condoms will make your face and tongue go numb.
Trojan Magnum thins are the best of both worlds for me

Never leave home without it.

For everything else, there is Mastercard.
  • BadMF
  • 09-09-2011, 04:40 PM
They have hundreds of different types and ship quickly. Lots of information too!
You can get a condom that fits you perfectly. TheyFit has 55 different sizes. See their site at http://www.condomania.com/theyfit-condoms.html, and for some fun, get your favorite lady and have her help you with the FitKit, download it here: http://www.sizetofit.com/fitkits/TheyFitFitKit.pdf