Begging vs. The Hunt

• Paven
  • 04-28-2012, 10:36 AM
To me it shows that she doesn't know how to run a business. When I see "Cum see me, rent is 4 days late"! I wonder why? What were you doing all month? Make your rent and bill money first so your not tripping at the end of the month. Too many in this line of work that unfortunately don't know what their doing and their working harder not smarter. I see gals put out all of their woes on this board and when you do that you're just asking for the wrong element to take advantage.
Begging is a HUGE turn-off.

Now, a simple message that says "How are you? Just thinking about you..." or something along those lines would certainly "raise" my interest.
New tactic in P411 I've noticed...not sure if other hobbyists are getting this too. Several providers I've seen in the past and even received 'Okays' from will 'View' my profile every once in a while(and since this is tracked on P411 and even sends me an alert each time), this is their way to me of saying, "Hey, wanna fuck for bucks..." basically. Thought it was interesting to say the least. I could be wrong, and maybe some of you providers do this, but that's how it comes across to me.

I like the 'HUNT'...
  • Paven
  • 04-28-2012, 11:03 AM
New tactic in P411 I've noticed...not sure if other hobbyists are getting this too. Several providers I've seen in the past and even received 'Okays' from will 'View' my profile every once in a while(and since this is tracked on P411 and even sends me an alert each time), this is their way to me of saying, "Hey, wanna fuck for bucks..." basically. Thought it was interesting to say the least. I could be wrong, and maybe some of you providers do this, but that's how it comes across to me.

I like the 'HUNT'... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Sometimes if a provider asks another provider for a reference about a p411 guy and she needs a recollection she might look at his profile to refresh her memory.
I would call it like I see it.. "Classless" . If you have to resort to begging then you need to invest in a better business model.
You are right about that. Now I have heard guys tell me when I contacted a provider for a reference some tried to "steal" the date by offering a special. I just SMH
Sometimes if a provider asks another provider for a reference about a p411 guy and she needs a recollection she might look at his profile to refresh her memory. Originally Posted by Paven

Wham bam thank You Maam.
To me it shows that she doesn't know how to run a business. When I see "Cum see me, rent is 4 days late"! I wonder why? What were you doing all month? Make your rent and bill money first so your not tripping at the end of the month. Too many in this line of work that unfortunately don't know what their doing and their working harder not smarter. I see gals put out all of their woes on this board and when you do that you're just asking for the wrong element to take advantage. Originally Posted by Paven

I never abuse my mailing list with unnecessary information. I use it like its supposed to be done. Informing only. I like for the rest to be left up to the gentleman. Its exciting being the hunted
Chasing is fun SAS! lol

Im with Paulina. Now I do have a mailing list. But they simply want me to inform them of specials or tours. The rest is up to them. I dont see it as begging tho.. just keeping informed per their request. Since I dont normally do ECCIE ads... its usually the only way they know where Im at. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Sometimes if a provider asks another provider for a reference about a p411 guy and she needs a recollection she might look at his profile to refresh her memory. Originally Posted by Paven
I hear you. But it feeds my ego better if I thinck I'm being stalked
  • Paven
  • 04-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Really mijo? haha
Begging is the worst. There is no real chase in the hobby only if you agree to the donation and are the activities good enough. The only real hunt is in the civie world and the hunt is the best. Now if we could match the hunt in civie world with the prize in the hobby world we would have a winner.
Begging is the worst. There is no real chase in the hobby only if you agree to the donation and are the activities good enough. The only real hunt is in the civie world and the hunt is the best. Now if we could match the hunt in civie world with the prize in the hobby world we would have a winner. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yep gotta agree with that. Definitely no chase in this endeavor.
I have to disagree. I am not one that is desperate. So i do not HAVE to see every person that requests to book. You may hunt me down... but no guarantee you will catch me. Plus i have had many guys who literally chase.. LOL They get into my town... try to book.. and im in their city on tour. Then When i am leaving another city.. they are coming in.. its like cat n mouse. My most intense appts were with gentlemen that we have been playing cat and mouse for months.

As for P411- I will look up another profile if a lady is asking for a reference check. Or if i am making notes about a particular person.. say he didnt pass screening. Ill make a note.
A lot of times the hunt precedes the begging that comes later on...
This dude does all of my "hunting". Best bait I ever used. When he "has my back", I find begging becomes a moot point.

I have to disagree. I am not one that is desperate. So i do not HAVE to see every person that requests to book. You may hunt me down... but no guarantee you will catch me. Plus i have had many guys who literally chase.. LOL They get into my town... try to book.. and im in their city on tour. Then When i am leaving another city.. they are coming in.. its like cat n mouse. My most intense appts were with gentlemen that we have been playing cat and mouse for months.

As for P411- I will look up another profile if a lady is asking for a reference check. Or if i am making notes about a particular person.. say he didnt pass screening. Ill make a note. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
so what are you saying you turn them down because you are selective? We're selective too, at least Iam.

As for P411- I will look up another profile if a lady is asking for a reference check. Or if i am making notes about a particular person.. say he didnt pass screening. Ill make a note. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

With complete respect to your clientele and your ability but If I have to chase a provider to give her money then I'm going to see somebody else. I mean no dissrespect just if I have given reasonable time notice and it doesn't fit her schedule then she's out.