OMG Rupert Murdoch doesn't like Mitt's chances

Not at all. I am a negro....."negro" may be a bit of a dated term, but it is a respectful term....equivalent to caucasian.....you heard of the United Negro College Fund haven't you?.....older African Americans use "negro" all time Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

Biggest problem is you all want to be African Americans if you were born here you are Americans.If you want to be African go back .If you need to be Black Americans to segregate yourself it is ok with me.
I don't bet with strangers; be they liberal or conservative. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Get with COG and make a bet...
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Biggest problem is you all want to be African Americans if you were born here you are Americans.If you want to be African go back .If you need to be Black Americans to segregate yourself it is ok with me. Originally Posted by ekim008
+1

now lets pretend theyre intelligent enough to fathom the meaning behind your comment
I am 2d generation from Germany, but I have never had the urge to call myself a "German American", "Kraut American", "Square Head American" etc., I settle for 'American'.

How many of you have ever been to the Lyndon Baynes Johnson Presidential Library in Austin. After you go through the entire exibit, which is quite nice, there is a huge Mural painted on the right wall. The title of the painting is "Lyndon Johnson's America".

The painting is a of a crowd consisting of persons representing about every ethnic group you could think of, except one.

Can you guess which, or in this case who, is missing?
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM
guessing ..

Japanese
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 02:31 PM
TeaPukes! Gotta be those toothless bastards
  • CJ7
  • 11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
TeaPukes! Gotta be those toothless bastards Originally Posted by WTF

thats being pretty harsh on the ethnic groups ..
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 03:11 PM
thats being pretty harsh on the ethnic groups .. Originally Posted by CJ7
That group has trouble whistling Dixie
This thread has gone way off topic but let me chime in here.

We as black people are the ONLY ethnic group that came to this country as slaves and was called everything but human. "African American" is a term we chose as an anti-dote to "nigger". We are not niggers, we are African Americans.

I personally have no problem with "black" or "people of color".

But understand why the term was chosen, to give a proper name to a people who were enslaved and called sub-human and given names like "nigger" and "porch monkey" etc.

On topic
Rupert Murdock has never been a big fan of Romney, but he's just stating the obvious.