Unspeakable evil in Philadelphia

• WTF
  • 04-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Hes probably a republican... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Probably one of those ignorant Tea Tards that say " Keep the government out of my Medicare" . JD's kind of idiot.

Yssup, do you ever get fed up with these lying bastards? I don't mind their total ignorance but their lies are getting old.
Probably one of those ignorant Tea Tards that say " Keep the government out of my Medicare" . JD's kind of idiot.

Yssup, do you ever get fed up with these lying bastards? I don't mind their total ignorance but their lies are getting old. Originally Posted by WTF
Ut Oh, WTF is trying to invoke the Yssup, we're all in trouble now.
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Ut Oh, WTF is trying to invoke the Yssup, we're all in trouble now. Originally Posted by bojulay
JD is trying to link these murders to liberals...Ut Oh indeed.
It is well documented that Planned Parenthood knew what was going on at the Gosnell clinic and did nothing; other than the minimum to tell their clients that complained about Gosnell to report it to the authorities...

Planned Parenthood knew and did nothing..........they could have easily reported Gosnell, but didn't, despite hearing from multiple people what was happening.......

I know you people are absolutely beside yourselves with the potential political ramifications of this thing....but, don't try to make the argument that pro-choice folks support what this guy was doing. He's a POS who deserves to go to prison.

The real point here is that if idiots like you and the rest of the self-righteous pro-lifers hadn't spent the last 30 years making it so difficult to get an abortion, this shit never would've happened. If you've done any reading at all about this, you know that the reason woman were forced to go to this butcher for treatment was because he was the only alternative they had financially. Fucking hypocritical asshat. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, the goal of Planned ParentHood from the begining was the elimination of undesirables (how they missed WTF is a mystery). Racist bastards!
And we know Planned Parenthood's position - They support "honor killings" of born alive babies.....PP and anyone who supports them are shameful.

Here is their lobbyist saying so...........

• WTF
  • 04-25-2013, 02:38 PM
I do not believe in late yerm abortion. You believe that the morning after pill is murder, planned parenthood brlieves what they believe. You then want to eliminate all abortions, including the morning after pill. This is just political grandstanding by you limited government hypocrites. Taking a play from the NEVER MISS A GOOD CRISIS playbook, huh Whirly!
It is well documented that Planned Parenthood knew what was going on at the Gosnell clinic and did nothing; other than the minimum to tell their clients that complained about Gosnell to report it to the authorities...

Planned Parenthood knew and did nothing..........they could have easily reported Gosnell, but didn't, despite hearing from multiple people what was happening....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Actually, it's not "well-documented" at all you knucklehead. What PP has said is that some of their patients had indicated that the Gosnell clinic was not clean and those patients were encouraged to report their concerns to local health authorities.

Here's the letter printed in the Philadelphia newspaper:

>>>>Clarifying comments about Gosnell clinic
In a recent article about a forum on women's health and rights , I was quoted as saying that some women complained to Planned Parenthood staff over the years about Kermit Gosnell's facility, and our staff told them to report it to the state. This does not fully reflect what I actually said.
I said the same thing that I have been saying over the last two years: When Gosnell was arrested, I asked our staff if anyone had ever heard of him, and clinic staff members reported that a few women over the years said they were concerned about the uncleanliness of his facility and came to Planned Parenthood instead.
Our staff told these women that issues of cleanliness should be reported to state officials. If we had heard anything remotely like the conditions that have since come to light about Gosnell's facility, of course we would have alerted the state and other authorities.
Nobody who believes in good health care, access to safe and legal abortion, and respect for women would ever look at Kermit Gosnell's facility and call it a health-care center. He preyed on women in their most vulnerable moments.
Dayle Sternberg
President and CEO
Planned Parenthood
Southeastern Pennsylvania <<<<<

As usual, you are a liar making shit up.
We also know that PPA thinks the live birth murders that took place at Gosnell clinic were oky doky.......................... ...they are just a little squeamish with the methodology (thinking PPA prefers gassing babies over decapitation) ?
You post like it is an all or nothing choice; how about start with stopping the murderous late term and live birth abortions; something that most Americans think are abhorrent. ..............

Your irrational extension of "limited government" argument to this issue is fucked up.....by that logic I should oppose any state involvement in citizen upon citizen violence...a completely stupid argument.

I do not believe in late yerm abortion. You believe that the morning after pill is murder, planned parenthood brlieves what they believe. You then want to eliminate all abortions, including the morning after pill. This is just political grandstanding by you limited government hypocrites. Taking a play from the NEVER MISS A GOOD CRISIS playbook, huh Whirly! Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Well, the goal of Planned ParentHood from the begining was the elimination of undesirables (how they missed WTF is a mystery). Racist bastards! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey Whirly and JD what is the difference between preemptive war and preemptive abortion
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey Whirly and JD what is the difference between preemptive war and preemptive abortion Originally Posted by WTF

about 12 Billion $$ a month
About 55 million (in the US) and counting...................... ....

Hey Whirly and JD what is the difference between preemptive war and preemptive abortion Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2013, 04:29 PM
55 million cells
Or as Obama calls a newly born baby - "A fetus outside the womb".......dehumanizing the baby makes it easier to support infanticide i guess...........

Fucking piece of scum..........