About my Dallas visit...Got scary AF 😨😭

You want to call me a god damn white knight, go the fuck ahead ! Shit posting and knowing nothing about facts - man, I wish I was that cool ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Well, if that's the case, then she has my full an unreserved apologies. And as I wrote before, the guy should have his nuts cut-off.

I wouldn't accuse you of white Knighting, you're simply cooberating her story.
Here's some facts that are not loaded with conjecture.

I saw the OP when she was here this last time, and the time before that as well. She is one hot time and is a sure fire hottie to boot.

She's an out of towner who doesn't keep up with how threads in here get attacked just because a poster desides to take a shit somewhere.

She told me about this assailant before 10/19 and she asked me what she should do about it because she's heard of girls being banned for outing hobbyist and she doesn't want to be caught up in any drama that'll hurt her business as a provider.

But she still wanted to warn girls of this fucktard.

I gave her a little advise and it appears she's handled it fairly well. I also told her right out, it won't matter what you say, some shit poster is going to take a shit in your post.

Yeah, I saw you coming buddy before you even knew it was you !

You want to call me a god damn white knight, go the fuck ahead ! Shit posting and knowing nothing about facts - man, I wish I was that cool ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Boom - that was good, well done.
It would be helpful to post an actual physical description of the guy along with this alert. Handles, emails and phone numbers can change and ID's can even be faked.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of great guys in Dallas and I'm due for a visit again soon. OP, if we're ever in Dallas at the same time, I'd love to take you to the gun range.
WOW, I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THAT GUY A COUNTRY ASS WHIPPEN..More importantly that could be a man on his way to being a complete pschopath/serial killer.
It would be helpful to post an actual physical description of the guy along with this alert. Handles, emails and phone numbers can change and ID's can even be faked.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of great guys in Dallas and I'm due for a visit again soon. OP, if we're ever in Dallas at the same time, I'd love to take you to the gun range. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Don’t forget to bring id’s. They won’t rent handguns without it.
That is true about the abundance of asshats taking advantage of providers, but what is also true is providers as well as other asshats who post alerts and spread assumptive or outright lie rumors about others for revenge of a perceived wrong or just fun sake and to see what happens.

Do not get me wrong, I am not saying the OP is not telling the truth, far from it, and if it is true, karma will catch up to him. But, you have to admit, there are also plenty of examples of bullshit alerts and frame jobs. I hope that the accused comes forward, gives his side and explains himself. My emphasis is actually on the other asshat hobbyists and providers as well with their baiting posts.

By the way, 99.9% of the time, it is the welcome wagon troll hobbyists that are the asshats of treating providers poorly, takes advantage of their vunerabilty for being new on the scene, hence the OP saying she lacked proper screening techniques, and probably threatens them with a bad review if they do not comply. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Not to butt in here, but.... you seem to have a bit of an agenda-- you've posted something along this line several times now. I'm not sure what issues you may have had in the past-- but when you continue with something over and over- even on threads that seem to have nothing to do with an agenda (she was fairly calm, stated facts, didn't appear to get overly emotional considering)... it makes one question your motives. Might want to take a step back. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I was thinking the same thing, Grace.

So, Wile E., what is your agenda?

To the OP, sorry for your very bad experience. I’m just glad you were able to get that guy out the door before he did you serious harm.