2 GIRLS, 1 COP!

I’m sorry about your mom, I couldn’t imagine
Yes. I sorry about your mom, too.

Though on topic if anyone happens to read this far...offering another girl to law enforcement constitutes promotion of prostitution. Even if you don’t see them, they can contact you another time and lure you to them and bust you for the earlier offer. If anyone thinks I’m kidding I can refer you to a case in Houston where this happened. And it wasn’t recently in wake of the increase investigation of sex trafficking.
LE can show up to your incall, smash, and then afterwards bust you. Yup, I don't make this shit up
I think I’ll stick to my normal screening process... lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

For sure lol. LE is going to do their job and we must do ours by being through in our screening methods. This just sounds more like Luck than Skill.
Assuming a few interested (and sexually frustrated) LE read everything we post I’m sure they will target 3 ways now. Lol. Compelling Prostitution is the act of facilitating, setting up, or pimping or acting as a madam and usually crossing state lines. Not two rookies in a hotel room. The cop wants a clean bust with good evidence and the least amount of drama. Honestly I don’t see LE pursuing two I independant provider’s but what do I know.

OP. My condolences about your mother. My advice would be to not draw negative attention to yourself.
Assuming a few interested (and sexually frustrated) LE read everything we post I’m sure they will target 3 ways now. Lol. Compelling Prostitution is the act of facilitating, setting up, or pimping or acting as a madam and usually crossing state lines. Not two rookies in a hotel room. The cop wants a clean bust with good evidence and the least amount of drama. Honestly I don’t see LE pursuing two I independant provider’s but what do I know.

OP. My condolences about your mother. My advice would be to not draw negative attention to yourself.
think i'll keep to how I screen , so far so good

LE want's a fast & easy catch !
  • dgc92
  • 12-10-2018, 01:30 PM

OP. My condolences about your mother. My advice would be to not draw negative attention to yourself. Originally Posted by FunMonday
So true. LE would never set up a sting, then throw on extra charges based on the conversation that happened before the cuffs went on. And promoting a prostitute in no way resembles promotion of prostitution. I'm glad we have shade-tree attorneys on this board who know all the right loopholes. Much cheaper than real lawyers, and with great strategies those suit-wearing bozos would never even think of! Watch out, Shyster Jon! FunMonday's Fun Office of Law and Fun is about to run your ancient ass out of business!
So true. LE would never set up a sting, then throw on extra charges based on the conversation that happened before the cuffs went on. And promoting a prostitute in no way resembles promotion of prostitution. I'm glad we have shade-tree attorneys on this board who know all the right loopholes. Much cheaper than real lawyers, and with great strategies those suit-wearing bozos would never even think of! Watch out, Shyster Jon! FunMonday's Fun Office of Law and Fun is about to run your ancient ass out of business! Originally Posted by dgc92
To each his or own. I see the OP has been around this board a whole year. I’ve been in the hobby 20 years. Knew a couple madams back in the day that knew a thing or two about compelling laws. Yes it’s posible for LE to sting a two girl but by definition the compelling aurgument of the law is designated for the person arranging the encounter. One provider or two or more providers acting as individuals is not “compelling”. Not unless the LE suspected a pimp.
  • dgc92
  • 12-10-2018, 02:17 PM
It varies by state. Generally the definition is if you get any kind of compensation and you're at all involved in another person turning tricks, you're guilty of promotion of prostitution.

If you really want to see me go on at length about this (why?! I don't even want to see me go on at length about this) I had this exact same argument with someone else recently. https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2477506&highlight=
Look here you waste of fucking life, my mom died. All the tabs your keeping on me you'd think you knew that. Done with this. It was a simple fucking post about some dumb ass idea me an my best friend were joking about zand for whatever reason, you dick heads can't seem to just give an opinion, no you have to be ass holes, call someone names, and talk to them as it you think your above them in any kind of way. I hope you get in a fucking wreck on the way home today or get genital warts. Say whatever the fuk yall want. I won't be reading it. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!
  • dgc92
  • 12-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Behold! The white knight appears! Who shall be his challenger?