BABY, SWEETIE, HUN, OR DOE, JOHN DOE

Just don't call me "Tiny" and we'll get along fine.
I much prefer to be called by my first name. Being called honey or sweetie or sugar reminds me of being served pancakes at the local ihop by a much older waitress.
Just don't laugh at me.
Just don't laugh at me. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol
I like the little pet names, I really like it when we call each other sweetie.
Now i know my handle is Kandy Kelly but it somehow bothers me a little when clients
call me Kandy is it not obvious that Kandy was just used to accent Kelly.
KK is even fine, sweetie, bad girl, sexy devil and baby i like it all.
I prefer real names both ways! Please call me Ryan, not babe. I will call you by your name... yell it if you are lucky ha ha

It's like nails on a chalkboard if I hear sweetie.... Makes me think I'm about to be asked for a table dance!

The only time those terms of endearment are nice is if you are from the South or if you really know someone.... Otherwise, it sounds fake... Don't try so hard... Be real

Just my two cents!
I actually answer to "Cross." Too much time in chat, I suppose. But really, I don't mind at all, as long as it's NOT DADDY.

(...and I like being under Ryan.)
Hey you.....or Reese work perfectly for me.
I prefer real names both ways! Please call me Ryan, not babe. I will call you by your name... yell it if you are lucky ha ha

It's like nails on a chalkboard if I hear sweetie.... Makes me think I'm about to be asked for a table dance!

The only time those terms of endearment are nice is if you are from the South or if you really know someone.... Otherwise, it sounds fake... Don't try so hard... Be real

Just my two cents! Originally Posted by RyansFun
What ever you say... sweetie.

netman
My personal favorite is "hmmmmmpphhh"
My favorite is being called God. As in "Oh God, oh God, oh God!" I don't have a messiah complex, so don't call me Jesus. As in "Jesus, aren't you done yet?"
+1 Crossroads... Ick to Daddy!! LOL

ha ha netman!
Dang I tried to reply to this one earlier and I thought it went through, but guess not.
Most pet names are fine, and even kinda nice to a point, but real names also have their advantages. Like she put some real effort into seeing me and rembering who I am. It's also extra nice when you get to a point to know her real name, had that a few times now.
+ Now I'm under Ryan, sometime soon we will get our apt figured out and meet face to face.
I would say being called "sweetie" or "hun" is better then being called "Atm" or "trick".

So to me....terms of endearment aren't a bad thing.
LOL just don't call me late for dinner!
& I love your DATY addicts wanted line and I'll answer that call!