What ever happened to the "Sex in Public" contest?

Pmdelites, Yes, right... I remember that it happened last year!!
When it come down to sexuality?...no one knows how they are...

Stang, I highly recomend Laura!! All good things that i heard from my clients.
The rain is here... I'm ready if you are!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965

MMMM HMMMM so it is.....as are cold temps lol I'm thinking backseat (or front or over the hood) in a parking garage on a day like today. Willow Bend anyone? jk
Stang, I highly recomend Laura!! All good things that i heard from my clients. Originally Posted by leilover
Aw, thank you.
I am currently building a big house in an exclusive area of Dallas. I think I want to break in the master bedroom and outside balcony for them.
Private but not. Trying to convince a certain young lady to come have pics done in the open framing. Fantasy thrills!
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-20-2013, 04:59 PM
One crazy wild night, I totally used a town-home construction for my own little naughtiness. Took me a week to get the splinter out of my ass.
Took me a week to get the splinter out of my ass. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You are welcome, Ze. It wasn't easy fishing that splinter out with my teeth BUTT it was fun. Hehe....

In other words, Ze won .

NEXT!!!

I suggest a BBBJ contest, blindfolded and ladies cannot use hands. Any takers?? I challenge thee!!!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I missed the BJ contest last time.. I came in *squeak* right after it. Tempting, but I would just be in it for fun... I am allergic to crowns.
.... I am allergic to crowns. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Are we talking tats or the headgear??

If I enter said contest, don't worry 'bout the crown, darlin'.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Oh, I wouldn't be worried ..
One crazy wild night, I totally used a town-home construction for my own little naughtiness. Took me a week to get the splinter out of my ass. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

I remember that!! Haha
They're all doing 18 to 24 months.
The Original Dannie has this technique where she is rubbing a cock between her breast while also doing deep throat, I have not seen many ladies that can duplicate her skills.
Hmm, I think I need to start doing some location research.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-21-2013, 09:04 AM
TPS - I am not in town on mayday... boo... I am going to have to get my fuckery in before then.
I was wondering about that too... Someone had mentioned an airplane hanger... Hmmmm