YEAH it's TiT Tuesday

www.preciousbodyrubs.com

kinda big
www.preciousbodyrubs.com
Now we need puffy areola Wednesdays
what about weenie wednesdays guys??? lol
Love Tit Tuesday!!! Will probably skip weenie Wednesday though...lol.
Think I need to place a few Mardi Gras beads around the ladies neck.
lol ....ok Turbo....another time!

Brown,when i first moved here five years ago,I studied the etiquette for "earning" beads..,,I ended up having an AWESOME time and got three garbage size bags of beads...I ended up making a beaded curtain for my living room {lol}
I know I'm a day late but.....
This thread needs to be a Sticky. And I don't give a shit what day it is!
Hummmana hummmna!!
Hell yeah Keri!! Looking good!!
Do we get Tit Thursday too? One pair her on my list, three pair convened to revisit!

This is much better than Mardi Gras flashes, damn near got shot three years ago when I grabbed one of the scumbags that goes through crowds grabbing tits and asses, his buddy behind him pulled a gum out his fanny pack. Fortunately I fed him the gun and four men in Blue where only steps behind them. At least four of the bastards made a trip to the slammer that night! I also came to the conclusion that night my reflexes are not near what they used to be, I am way out if shape, and what you might think is a good idea one second can become really bad the next second!
Its "rumpolicous" humpday!!
Ohhh Dallas that rump is more than rumpilicious!!!!
Lady's lets give the members something to remember sexy Tit pics they can only get here. Attachment 292341 Originally Posted by Adventure_kisses
OMG: if I were a baby I'd breast-feed until I was 17...

LOL--not mine, "Bachelor Party" I think. Welcome back! How long you going to be in Laffy?