Htking - bharassment issue

I agree....

I never understand why a guy would get pissed or harass a chick who doesn't want to see him. It's not like there is tons of other chicks in the world.

Thanks for the heads up.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
IMHO, All up in their feelings when they get their EGO hurt.
For whatever a reason for a Provider to decline, she doesn't owe an explanation and the Hobbyist should respect that an move on.

I've commented on this topic many times in other threads and listed several reasons as to why this happens.

No means no. Move on.
There is no reason to be rude or harass anyone.
Ladies and Gent, i did offer to clean her apartment after the session as a joke from the previous review, So now im a dickfor harrasing her? Originally Posted by Htking
So was that the only thing she said 'no' to?
Not a good idea to joke with someone you have never met.

Bringing up something she was dragged for previously isnt really joking material either

Like it was previously stated she has more recent reviews that make no mention of issues and she has had a lot of time since then to get it right
IMHO, All up in their feelings when they get their EGO hurt.
For whatever a reason for a Provider to decline, she doesn't owe an explanation and the Hobbyist should respect that an move on.

I've commented on this topic many times in other threads and listed several reasons as to why this happens.

No means no. Move on.
There is no reason to be rude or harass anyone.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Babe, trust me im already moved on, no hard or sore feeling here, glad i dodge a bullet and didnt waste any $$$. Cossette please hurry up with my screening !!!
Having the same issue now. And he keeps changing his number so that he is able to get in touch with me. Sounds like it's time for a new number...
So was that the only thing she said 'no' to? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Classic !!!
Having the same issue now. And he keeps changing his number so that he is able to get in touch with me. Sounds like it's time for a new number... Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Whom ?????
Originally Posted by Htking
Quote is paraphrased, but pretty much all I see here.

If you were over it, dude, you'd stop replying to BS here. Go wash your crotch off and find someone who cares to make shitty jokes with you.

Take it from someone who enjoys telling bad jokes: just stahp.
Quote is paraphrased, but pretty much all I see here.

If you were over it, dude, you'd stop replying to BS here. Go wash your crotch off and find someone who cares to make shitty jokes with you.

Take it from someone who enjoys telling bad jokes: just stahp. Originally Posted by jdkees
Darn it !! all these drama is making me horny,BTW I always wash my crotch before every session (cleanliness is godliness my friend), Well my ATF Robyn always laugh at my jokes and she such a trooper too. Hurry up with my screening Cossett !!!
Classic !!! Originally Posted by Htking
That wasn't a dig at her... OP says:

...Honestly this is a no means no thread...

Gentleman please if a lady says no, find another there are so many people who would happily serve you

but if a lady says no, please move on
So what question(s) did you ask to which she replied no?

edit: And why the hairy fuck are you name dropping Cossett?
blah blah blah blah Originally Posted by Htking
All i told her was that i will help clean her apartment for her after the session!!
Originally Posted by jdkees
Never !!! blabb Blabbb !! Bllabb In Honor of International Whore's Day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Whores'_Day

Yes, this is a real holiday, so I want to say HAPPY HOE'IN to all my ladies out there
The way I read the initial post is that it wasn't the joke that was bugging her but the repeated communication after she said no.

K

Not interested in arguing on the Internet with creepers. Gnite sweet prince.