WTF!!!

EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING DOUBLED SCREENED NOW. FUCKKKKK Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
didya ever feel lucky that anyone calls you in the first place? Seems too risky and unstable whew

BrookeButtons
Classy Hook since 2009
Listen girl Wake up isn't even from here girl.. and Loki and highwayman should have been on it..
But now you know.. don't mind the rudeness from those on here. ..
This hook is not horrible looking as long as the pictures she posted aren't either bullshit or a decade old, and if it were convenient I may even mount her and hammer her hard.

The reference nonsense, along with the rest of the feigned outrage, make her a dq.

You poor girls need to make this a little more effortless for potential customers if you're going to be pushing a flawed product.

I love the upstate NY hooks by the way.
Listen girl Wake up isn't even from here girl.. and Loki and highwayman should have been on it..
But now you know.. don't mind the rudeness from those on here. .. Originally Posted by Legacy69
ohh

so now

your looking for

protection and discretion

a lot of people already KNEW her phone number legacy

it was just a simple typo afterall
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER OFF MY REVIEW!!!!! WAY TO LET THAT SLIP MODS!!!! MY PHONE NUMBER ISN'T PUBLIC FUCKING KNOWLEDGE!!!!:mad4 ::mad4 : Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
so when you first saw that

you asked for it to be edited?
you gave something out personal to another individual

so that means its your fault

cause you cant expect to control others
I believe I'll be avoiding that drama.
you gave something out personal to another individual

so that means its your fault

cause you cant expect to control others Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I believe I'll be avoiding that drama. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
I have up til now. But JB nailed it, gotta be said.