LG exits mobile phone business

I always thought Apple was kind of a cult thing
i agree with CK. the way an iphone and its apps work annoys the fuck out of me. a lot of the stock apps suck and the available alternates usually aren't much better. the only reason i am using one is it was a timely hand me down when my android phone gave up the ghost after years of abuse. i have crashed the iphone many times. i can customize my android much easier and the apps usually have a lot more features. not everything on the iphone is bad. some things i like. my next phone will be an android. china makes some good ones these days. i guess you have to decide whether you want the CCP or the USA spying on you. since a lot of US version phones are still made in china (iphones included), i guess it would be both.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2021, 07:17 AM
just fyi, the galaxy s20 sucks donkeyballs. worst.phone.ever. the s8 or s8+ is actually way better. sad but true.

and yes buy american (or japanese.) fuck china. they are coming for us.

crypt, does your screen freeze on the regular? if you put your finger on the lower left, does your s20 launch a new operation? this phone drives me nuts..
just fyi, the galaxy s20 sucks donkeyballs. worst.phone.ever. the s8 or s8+ is actually way better. sad but true. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I've had ZERO problems with my S20.
What was the reason Apple became the # 1 phone ? Was it all because of the apps that you could get and use only on that phone ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Because Apple came out with the "smart phone" first. They also have incredible brand loyalty. The Android phone came out 6-12 months later and was somewhat more difficult to use. Apple had Siri. Google played catchup with the only app superiority was google maps.
Both of your stated "facts" are unproven. What's good about iPhone is that any idiot can operate it. Not as true with Android. You usually have to actually have some intelligence. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Might want to do some research before you comment just saying.

https://www.suriainternational.com/android-vs-ios/

Apparently you do not have much intelligence.
I've had ZERO problems with my S20. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Did you buy that after your Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphone exploded?
Samsung Galaxy 10 has been great for me. Exceeded expectations.
I seem to be behind in the times. My rotary phone does not get the internet nor is it text friendly.
My Samsung S-7 was a good phone. It was buggy at first, but was able to get four+ years out of my phone.
When I was a teen one of the biggest debates amongst my friends was Ford vs Chevy.
I was a Chevy guy until I realized it was a ridiculous debate. Both have plenty to offer to their buyers and both have plenty of loyal customers.