Anyone recognize these ladies?

These are different than the ladies I saw on this site back on 03/05. They don't stay long on this site, maybe when they make bail they remove them. Anyhow, looks like A+Foot Spa hasn't been hit yet, but I would stay away, looks like Lewisville PD is actively trying to shut them all down.
Originally Posted by vigilant17
And no trafficking charges either...
They don't stay long on this site, maybe when they make bail they remove them. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Arrest record and mug shot remain until the case is closed or charges dropped.
Originally Posted by Jisbackindallas
interesting
Originally Posted by Jisbackindallas
damn one of those is a hottie. I must be going to all the grandma places
I think jerking off is still legal even in Texas as long as you don’t pay yourself.
I see there are 3 more asian ladies in the Lewisville jail for prostitution this morning.
  • ND
  • 03-22-2024, 10:13 AM
These are different than the ladies I saw on this site back on 03/05. They don't stay long on this site, maybe when they make bail they remove them. Anyhow, looks like A+Foot Spa hasn't been hit yet, but I would stay away, looks like Lewisville PD is actively trying to shut them all down. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Drove past A+ yesterday, there is a Notice on the Door.

I'm going to drive by Ozen today.
I see there are 3 more asian ladies in the Lewisville jail for prostitution this morning. Originally Posted by bender1717
The first one is strange, they charged for fail to signal LOL, now they added the prostitution charge.
The first one is strange, they charged for fail to signal LOL, now they added the prostitution charge. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Charges are not filed until 10 am following the day of arrest. Bail is set after a hearing by the Judge.