Hunter Biden Guilty

Nice job proving what a heartless, vindictive person you are. And that you truly have no understanding of addiction.

That doesn't stop you from saying thoughtless, divisive things though. I hope that no one close to you ever suffers from it, as your reaction will probably make their recovery all the more difficult. Originally Posted by gladi8r

And here I thought you told Texassapper that you were leaving. Guess not huh? And you are certainly correct that I have no empathy whatsoever for Hunter. Coddled by daddy all of his life and given numerous opportunities to get clean with the help of countless family and friends and chose to continue with his drug usage. So save me the self righteous indignation. I am pretty sure that if it was one of Trump's kids who was convicted of this crime you and the rest of the lefties would be shouting at the top of your lungs to lock them up.
Gentlemen please pay attention to guideline #14
And here I thought you told Texassapper that you were leaving. Guess not huh? And you are certainly correct that I have no empathy whatsoever for Hunter. Coddled by daddy all of his life and given numerous opportunities to get clean with the help of countless family and friends and chose to continue with his drug usage. So save me the self righteous indignation. I am pretty sure that if it was one of Trump's kids who was convicted of this crime you and the rest of the lefties would be shouting at the top of your lungs to lock them up. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You're doing it again, i.e. proving you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how addiction works and what it puts people through. Let me teach you just one thing: addicts often fail repeatedly, after being given "numerous opportunities to get clean" with help. A counselor told me one time that people who end up at in-patient rehab suffer an average of EIGHT relapses before they are successful.

They struggle not because they are weak or immoral. It is because they are human.

But you don't actually care about that. You would rather keep on ranting about "lefties" and how we would be just like you if it was one of Trump's kids struggling with this. Uh-uh. Many of us would take great satisfaction in NOT being like you in a case like that. We might rub it in your face when a lying fool like Trump gets held to account for being a crook. But we have our limits. We don't want anyone to get hurt and we don't want anyone to suffer in any way, including from addiction.

Try a little compassion sometime.

Or at least stop shouting "leftie! leftie! leftie!" over and over. God, that is so boring and unimaginative.
You're doing it again, i.e. proving you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how addiction works and what it puts people through. Let me teach you just one thing: addicts often fail repeatedly, after being given "numerous opportunities to get clean" with help. A counselor told me one time that people who end up at in-patient rehab suffer an average of EIGHT relapses before they are successful.

They struggle not because they are weak or immoral. It is because they are human.

But you don't actually care about that. You would rather keep on ranting about "lefties" and how we would be just like you if it was one of Trump's kids struggling with this. Uh-uh. Many of us would take great satisfaction in NOT being like you in a case like that. We might rub it in your face when a lying fool like Trump gets held to account for being a crook. But we have our limits. We don't want anyone to get hurt and we don't want anyone to suffer in any way, including from addiction.

Try a little compassion sometime.

Or at least stop shouting "leftie! leftie! leftie!" over and over. God, that is so boring and unimaginative. Originally Posted by gladi8r

You all seem to have lost sight as to why Hunter was convicted. He was convicted for lying on ATF form 4473 not for being a drug addict. Now I assume that Hunter knows how to read and if so then that form is very straightforward and that he blatantly lied so he could purchase that gun. Not empathy or sympathy for someone being that idiotic.
BTW, it seems like Hunter is clean now, right? I mean, he's paying the price for some of the bad shit that he did while using. But that's part of recovery too.

Wow. Good for him!

But I'm sure some of you will have shit to say. Maybe you will also say shameful things about his parents, who have stood by him through all of this. Which is simply what parents do.

How's about you give us all a damn break and just let it go. He will be sentenced justly and he will not be pardoned. Stop. Please.
You all seem to have lost sight as to why Hunter was convicted. He was convicted for lying on ATF form 4473 not for being a drug addict. Now I assume that Hunter knows how to read and if so then that form is very straightforward and that he blatantly lied so he could purchase that gun. Not empathy or sympathy for someone being that idiotic. Originally Posted by golferguy55
You are misrepresenting what we have said. The sub-topic was his problems with addiction, not the criminal charges. We did not lose sight of anything. In fact, see my post just above this one, which I posted right BEFORE I saw yours, where I said it is time for him to be held accountable for this.

And as for the details about lying on the BATF form, how many times do you have to hear that addicts make bad decisions? They lie all the time! It isn't idiotic. It's human nature. I hope you never have to learn this the hard way with a relative of yours.
Rigged. In a favorable court for Biden. No way! Rigged Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Nope. ... This Hunter case was TOO BIG TO RIG!

... Convicted fair and square - in Delaware! ...

### Salty
Hunter would make a better president than Trump, maybe even joe. Originally Posted by royamcr
Bare minimum, I bet his inauguration party would be epic.

@gladi8r: I know you are new to posting in this forum, so I'll give you some unsolicited advice which is to never forget your audience in this forum. You'll get some thoughtful posts at times, but if you are against a MAGA's narrative, don't hold your breath for one. It doesn't take long to figure out who is whom in here. Don't get frustrated and leave. Simply flush the shit down the toilet where it belongs in the sewer and don't bother to keep flushing.
Guideline #14
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

Hard to talk about Hunter Biden and not break rule #14 but let’s give it a try.
Many are forgetting the bigger picture.

The infamous “Laptop” that Joe Biden was able to say was “Russian Disinformation” (with the help of the moderators), during the Presidential Debate has now been declared belonging to Hunter and REAL under sworn testimony by the FBI.

This now means it can officially become part of the ongoing House Investigation on the Biden Family influence peddling scheme that has been going on for decades.

The walls are closing in on “The Big Guy”
Let ne get this straight. You are saying hat an OPINION is a legal violation. Now considering that he is a die-hard supporter of someone suffering from dementia, it is obvious he has been TOLD that is what he should think even though his Hitler loving hero has labeled all those who served in the military as losers. Do I have this correct?

And what about the $2 BILLION dollar deal that Jared got after negotiating deals while he was a w\White House advisor?
Many are forgetting the bigger picture.

The infamous “Laptop” that Joe Biden was able to say was “Russian Disinformation” (with the help of the moderators), during the Presidential Debate has now been declared belonging to Hunter and REAL under sworn testimony by the FBI.

This now means it can officially become part of the ongoing House Investigation on the Biden Family influence peddling scheme that has been going on for decades.

The walls are closing in on “The Big Guy” Originally Posted by Jackie S
Keep dreaming. How's that "House Investigation" been going so far? What a partisan farce.

You are only repeating what you hear on Hannity and Newsmax. Not saying the laptop isn't his. Just saying you have no idea what is on it. I'm thinking the odds are that it isn't much. But the one thing I do know is that you know nothing other than what you get from Hannity and Newsmax.
Keep dreaming. How's that "House Investigation" been going so far? What a partisan farce.

You are only repeating what you hear on Hannity and Newsmax. Not saying the laptop isn't his. Just saying you have no idea what is on it. I'm thinking the odds are that it isn't much. But the one thing I do know is that you know nothing other than what you get from Hannity and Newsmax. Originally Posted by gladi8r

Let's get back to the original topic gladi8r. The topic is about Hunter being convicted not about what or what is not on the computer.
Hunter Biden guilty on all 3 charges. Wonder how long it will take daddy to pardon him even though he said he won't. Originally Posted by golferguy55
The first time convicted, judge will probably sentence him to the max fine of $750,000 and a year of probation. No need for daddy to pardon him.

If Trump and Hunter both get jail time, If I were Biden I would pardon them both win or lose. I would be surprised if either one gets any jail time for the cases that they just lost.
  • Tiny
  • 06-12-2024, 06:19 AM
This was another bull shit prosecution, like the Stormy Daniels case against Trump. The silver lining is that maybe it will make the politicians more aware of how badly our justice system is fucked. A lot of poor, black, young men are in jail when they shouldn’t be. The prosecutors have unjustly gone after businessmen and businesses too. Maybe now that this has spread to the politicians and their children, the bastards will take notice.

Or maybe this was a calculated move by Garland’s DOJ to neutralize what New York courts were doing to Trump, after getting caught going extremely easy on Hunter on income tax charges . As others have noted, Hunter probably will spend little or no time in jail. Hunter doesn’t really have to worry about getting a job with a criminal record. He can always just sell a few paintings to Democratic Party donors.