Fundraiser carwash, bake sale for no kill animal rescue tomorrow.

Congratulations on what you're doing hon! I hope that you accomplish everything that you're setting out to do and may you be Blessed for helping the "babies". I LOVE DOGS Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
It will be a blessed day, I just know it! I'll take pics
Anything is appreciated, even a bag of bow wow food Yes, I knew you would donate! Warning, we will have cute pups there. I'm hoping to go home WITHOUT one lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Dang, I WILL have to send somebody over. I am a total wuss for cute pups, but I just got a brother and sister chihuahua pair in January. (And they will be fixed in another month. No adding to the animal population.) Poor things were flea and worm-ridden so bad that they were anemic. They are so healthy now that they bounce like kangaroos. I wish I had their energy!

Good luck to the endeavor. Send me the organization's name by PM. Last Christmas the donations for the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Fund were already allotted, but I don't have anyone targeted yet for this year's drive.
Dang, I WILL have to send somebody over. I am a total wuss for cute pups, but I just got a brother and sister chihuahua pair in January. (And they will be fixed in another month. No adding to the animal population.) Poor things were flea and worm-ridden so bad that they were anemic. They are so healthy now that they bounce like kangaroos. I wish I had their energy!

Good luck to the endeavor. Send me the organization's name by PM. Last Christmas the donations for the Sweet Pea Memorial Pet Fund were already allotted, but I don't have anyone targeted yet for this year's drive.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

It's gonna take every bit of willpower not to take a cutie home, I know what you mean. I will absolutely send you the information for the rescue. They are 100% legit and tax deductible this is my first go around Ms Fancy, pray for me and the furry babies One step at a time we can make a difference
Time to get up, get ready and triple layer the sunscreen!
FYI: Passed by on the way to my incall, and wanted to point out that blonde and busty Amy, friends, and critters are actually set up across the street from the Wells Fargo Bank (on the service road a couple of blocks south of FM 1960) in the parking lot of the giant flooring store under a blue canopy. Better place to wash cars anyway, more room.

Just sent a fellow over with a donation. Step up, ECCIE pet lovers!
It's gonna take every bit of willpower not to take a cutie home, I know what you mean. I will absolutely send you the information for the rescue. They are 100% legit and tax deductible this is my first go around Ms Fancy, pray for me and the furry babies One step at a time we can make a difference Originally Posted by bustyamy
Are we talking about puppies still?? I'm cute and probably tax-deductible if your accountant is any good. Just sayin.

I wish I had known about this sooner and I would've made plans to come by!!! My house is already too full, but I'm a sucker when it comes to donations!!

DA
Are we talking about puppies still?? I'm cute and probably tax-deductible if your accountant is any good. Just sayin.

I wish I had known about this sooner and I would've made plans to come by!!! My house is already too full, but I'm a sucker when it comes to donations!!

DA Originally Posted by DeepAngler
Haha. I'm sure BA, I, and any other provider would be a tax deductible heath expense if you have a conniving accountant. We are stress management experts.

I've taken donations via Paypal every year for my annual pet food drive (going strong in its 6th year), so heck, send me something and I'll run it over to her, and get you a receipt if you need one for that charitable deduction.

You guys are so sweet. It's been extremely slow. I believe your friend came by and gave a bag of food with a donation, and just now had another who got his truck washed, he whispered "are you Amy", I said yes who knew the wind would have me looking so horrible, hair everywhere. We haven't hit the $100 Mark yet, but I can say eccie peeps rock! A d yes, I figured they would find the wells Fargo bank and see us lol. Without a huge turn out, it's a great feeling!
$200, got a kind $100 donation for 2 cakes Feeling good now! I want to take off my loose top and show off my bikini top, but dang I don't want my son to jump down my throat lol. I should had left him at home haha.
$300 or close to it
So with a slight sun burn from no sun lol, donations were $375, and about 100 pounds of dog food. Thanks to the eccie members who helped, a chunk came from here! If ever you want to send a donation, gift card ir anything else pm me. I'll give you the address, and you will get a tax deductible receipt thank you thank you!!! I say well over $100 came from here!!! It's the first event I put together, and all worked out well!!!
So with a slight sun burn from no sun lol, donations were $375, and about 100 pounds of dog food. Thanks to the eccie members who helped, a chunk came from here! If ever you want to send a donation, gift card ir anything else pm me. I'll give you the address, and you will get a tax deductible receipt thank you thank you!!! I say well over $100 came from here!!! It's the first event I put together, and all worked out well!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Congrats, wish I would have logged on sooner. I have four rescue K-9's of my own.
  • R.M.
  • 04-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Amy please pm the address to send funds to. Sorry I missed it.
Amy please pm the address to send funds to. Sorry I missed it. Originally Posted by R.M.

Absolutely love
but dang I don't want my son to jump down my throat lol. I should had left him at home haha. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Bringing your son to a car wash you're promoting on a hooker message board, WOW. Do you leave him in the car during your appointments?