A Lady?

I'm fuckin confused....

..... I don't offer certain time frames (for an appointment) as a provider because I think they're unladylike. Originally Posted by Karrie Brennan

Isn't this on your showcase?

So HOW DO YOU CHARGE?
(I mean you're obviously not here to give away freebies, right?)

And I have to agree with the poster above....

Quite worrying about labels.
I despise labels.

And to the other poster above....

A Lady CAN sling pussy, it's just HOW she slings it that makes her.

I wonder if the op will snap at everyone else who tried giving such "positive" feedbacks so far
Good conversation starter KB and sure this one will generate some interest from all kinds. For many on here class is something they missed while giving blowjobs in the bathroom at school
  • R.M.
  • 10-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Yes you are....^
sometimes it's easier to call somebody LADY, rather than,
nastywashedupwrinkledtittieswa nnahaveanassignorantgrandiosef reakylookingfindadentistandget backcustodyofallyourkidsstillt ryingtopasstheGEDtestbusriding Female.
And here we go agian.......
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2015, 08:14 PM
I get what you are saying, but your choice of what type of appts you offer or not should be based on how you want your business to run, and not based on what feels "lady like" or not. I've met many wonderful, classy women who offer short appts because they prefer that business model. To each their own. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how short or long of an appt it is, we are all doing the same job and the law has a name for that, regardless of how lady-like you are or not.

Don't get emotionally attached to labels. Run your business the way you want and that is working for you, and sleep well knowing you are taking care of number 1.

Best of luck.

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
nasty,,,washedup,,, wrinkled,,, titties,,, wanna,,, have,,, an,, ass,, ignorant,, grandiose,,, freaky,,,looking,,, find,,,a,,, dentist,, and,, get,,, back,,,custody,,, of,, all,, your,, kids,,, still,, trying,,, to,,, pass,, the,,, GED,,test,,, busriding Female. Originally Posted by SweetDulce

FTFY AND SHAMING WHORES MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER OR TALKING ABOUT A CLIENTS SMALL DICK.
FTFY AND SHAMING WHORES MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER OR TALKING ABOUT A CLIENTS SMALL DICK. Originally Posted by Lorde
^^^^^ That's NOT what ladies act like!
You best apologize to the lady!

nastywashedupwrinkledtittieswa nnahaveanassignorantgrandiosef reakylookingfindadentistandget backcustodyofallyourkidsstillt ryingtopasstheGEDtestbusriding Female. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Iwouldntpayattentiontoherbecau seshesjustmakingherselflookver yunladylike...
Rappers have taught me that I want a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets.
lol.
nothing of mine needs FIFY.

and if the OP considers herself a Lady then so be it, we can all be whatever we want on this board,
She is the one paying her bills off all these haters.... more power to her!
Well, you forgot one...........well fed. Originally Posted by Sarunga

Shots Fired!..............LMAO
Wow... I was trying to be inquisitive & positive, but some of ya'll.... guess I am missing some back-dated-drama....(?).....

Karrie-On!