Nasty or classy. What grabs your attention?

Classy will draw my attention every time - Nasty, almost never.
Please don't use BP capitalization or symbols in the subject line, I never look at those adds. I like sexy pics and no you don't have to show your face (we all have lives). Try a little humor and have some fun.....Spikebaby kills me. I guess I like a funny, GFE with a splash of PSE.
I can't stand it when a woman writes CUM, instead of the word come. It's very nasty sounding and I just get chills when I hear it.
  • st929
  • 09-14-2010, 06:06 PM
My opinion is well known. Classy at all times. I want a lady and avoid the screaming headlines with different symbols in them (just dont click on them at all).

This topic came up in chat the other night when it was learned that bare crotch shots were legal and I simply stated that anyone who posted such a picture I'd never look at their pictures, adds or call them for an appointment.

I know they wont care about my not calling them, but I have to stand for something.
  • w900l
  • 09-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I'll click on a classy ad........ thats the kind of lady I like to see.

She needs to be nasty BCD...... not in public.
I can't stand it when a woman writes CUM, instead of the word come. It's very nasty sounding and I just get chills when I hear it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The dirty, dirty comes in the bedroom. Wink, wink.
You mean there are people who don't click on all the new posts in Dallas Ad and Weekend Lineup just to see what pictures are in there? Originally Posted by WarlockAahz
Awww...Warlock...we (the ladies of ECCIE) had an illusion going...we actually thought it was all about the headlines in our ads! NOT! LOL Who loves ya, babe? xoxo

And to Crashkopf: Guess it takes a personal meet and greet for you to really get the gist of those who post more classy, but conduct "surprisingly" BCD? Who'd a thunk it?!?! ummm.... call me...let's play catch up! xoxo
nasty of course
You mean there are people who don't click on all the new posts in Dallas Ad and Weekend Lineup just to see what pictures are in there? Originally Posted by WarlockAahz
LOL - what he said
Just see Sultry Sophies avatar,
that is perfect swirl of classy and nasty
at the same time.
Sure looks like WALDT.

For me:
- Make a spelling or grammatical error & it'll get skipped for sure.
- Mix upper & lower case in an inane manner & I'll never look at it.
- Be original in the title (this is hard to do) & I'll look inside for sure.
- Sometimes classy works for me and sometimes nasty works for me... it all depends. I guess I need classy nastiness. Those recent pics of Meg in that dark dress have that quality.
- I'll always open certain ladies. Mostly because of their originality and/or wit.
- The term 'new pics' will usually get me to took.
- BJ's recent 'Just fucking read it' made me laugh and open the ad. Crude but it worked and that's what the title is suppose to do.
- I don't know of any lady using a recurring theme from week to week or a serial type of theme that builds each week. Something that will really identify you.
- Outright lies don't work on me. If you say 'Free pussy inside' and I open it to 'Just kidding', I'll remember who you are and never open your ad again.
- Teasing has always worked on me. If you can do the equivalent of a partially exposed breast in words I'll look inside.
  • Coach
  • 09-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Nasty titles certainly grab my attention. There are a few key words that usually always have me click on it. For ex: cim pse. Etc.
Hotlips..... U still in the colony???!
I never post 'nasty' pics or verbage in my ads....I believe you attract certain types of clients based on how you present yourself. Additionally, clients will treat you by how you present yourself. If the title of your ad says "COME FIST MY GAPING SNATCH" followed by a pic of yourself spread eagled, sure, you may get alot of responses, but probably not from the most well-mannered clients.
So here is my question. What type of ad title makes you want to click on an ad?

Do you like the nasty ones, i.e. "Cum queen will fuck you all day" or do you prefer more classy, i.e. "Sensual GFE?" Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Classy.

The typical "nasty" ads just seem ridiculous and completely turn me off. However, I occasionally click on one if I think it might have comedic value!
Classy, seductive and visual. A few examples:

Classy and witty: Carrie Hillcrest and Original Jenna

Visual: Cameron and Allison Belle (their pictures are worth a 1,000 words, but seeing them in person was worth a million words). Also, Alea. The photos of her dressed up are just stunning.

Seductive: Kristin Keys posted an ad a few weeks ago that had a narrative that was beyond hot.