ARIANA LUST BACK ON PIMP STATUS... WHAT A SHAME. !!

Lol. With all the alerts the only want video. Lol. Go see her and see for yourself this one is one and done.
This chick is fkn nuts!!
I know its almost outing scary

FTFY

Ah better count again. She has 38 yeses & 2 nos.

She is an exceptional young lady that is very beautiful. Spinner and god knows we need as many as we can get around here. I believe the issue at hand is most providers EXPAND their menus as time goes by. When a provider goes the other way which is her right guys get frustrated. Especially if they already met the provider. Arianna is being up front about her menu changes. They were listed in my review and in her AD.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
My bad... Yea i understand some guys are assholes when they don't get what they want.
Lol white night. U have never seen her you dont have a BSC clue
I have seen Arianna when she had vast menu, I didn't like her then so didn't wrote a review and mentioned my exp in a men's lounge thread. I will neither see her now as we simply didn't click the first time(no iop).

But by reading this alert, what I can interprete is Mata Leon at first tried to bully but when the girl shot back, his subsequent posts started getting childish. Dude ur a much better man than this, just don't get butt hurt n get stuck with one provider. Move on, you have ur reputation at stake. Her regulars will still see her.

Good luck to you both, hope some sense prevails.
My bad... Yea i understand some guys are assholes when they don't get what they want. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Haha exactly.

I'm inclined to believe Ariana on this one.

For starters, this isn't even a credible alert. There is no threat to the community. Some dude just didn't get what he wanted and wanted to lash out.

Second, Ariana isn't sporting any bad attitude at all. She's defending herself against a butthurt loser. I don't see her being rude or anything. The loser is taking all the shots here and his over reaction lends credence to this being on him. I actually think she handled this well and didn't fuck up her image worse, which is better than most chicks. Her response actually kinda made me want to see her.

Dude already taps most of the hot chicks that come through, time to just move on from this one.

But by reading this alert, what I can interprete is Mata Leon at first tried to bully but when the girl shot back, his subsequent posts started getting childish. Originally Posted by subaru
Well said
Lol. Wow. You guys really think this way. I posted BC her pimp threatened me its valid. And I already smashed that. Jump on it white knights but don't blame me later.yes her image is trashed just Check Dallas and Vegas. She done sorry to say. It will be a fast one. she might have to leave this current pimp to recover. These pimped girls don't last. You know that
You are truly sad.... one lie after another , now I'm just laughing 🤣 That would mean my pimp is writing all my comments to this post too 🤣🤣🤣
She's hot!
To clearify there was no bullying at all, she snapped at the mention of her not keeping her agreement and I said no problem. I agreed to her current rate still in the memory of what she once was, that was all. My point in writing this was only after she also snapped on IDIGFITCHICKS and others Iam not allowed to mention. Ariana, if it's not your pimp who threatened me then it must have been you... Which makes it even a worse issue because that makes you very unstable and old and new possible clients should be very careful dealing with you. There is no leval of hotness that should allow us to risk our safety on. I have said my peace and warned the community, I don't wish you harm, but all your changes and actions puts you at HIGH RISK and just like the sharks say... "IAM OUT"
  • bc00
  • 06-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Lol. With all the alerts the only want video. Lol. Go see her and see for yourself this one is one and done. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Send me the link so I can confirm.
(Link was taken down due to rules )

And with that I am done with this drama
She's right! Pimp story made up just to hurt her. That's low.