Biden's patience for Americans is wearing thin!

Absofuckinglutely nothing traitorous about Biden. Trump on the other hand fucking banded together 1000s of dumbfuck traitorous terrorists and they violently stormed the Capitol. If it wasn't for a couple heroic moves, these dumbfucks could have broken through to where our elected leaders were and did who knows what with them. Their intentions was murdering the VP. So if they could do that everyone else was at risk.

Worst part about this is it was all for a bullshit lie from a bullshit traitorous piece of shit president. Originally Posted by royamcr
WTF is this incoherent SHIT...
Fuck it, this OP is blabbering on about bullshit so here's some back at him. Hope he dies from covid... that would be perfect. Originally Posted by royamcr
You get TRIGGERED often???
At least now you're admitting your FULL of SHIT!!
Now take your medicine and go back to sleep...
Quit spamming oversized images. At least resize the images so they don't fill the entire screen. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Stop complaining. Nobody cares!
This is the first time I've mentioned this to you, sir. I hardly think it warrants that response.
I don't want to resize the images.
Joe Biden is tougher against unvaccinated Americans than he is on the Taliban. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That's because Joe is an honorary member of the Taliban. Joe Biden is a fucking wimp and his followers don't have much going for them either. They are pissed off at Conservatives because they have their shit together.
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2021, 09:00 AM
Poor Triggered liberal 'r'.

such desperation!
Such triggered DPST marxist responses .

How Funny - if not So SAD for indoctrinated marxist DPSTs

To wish 'death by wuhan virus' on teh OP -is not consonant with rules of Forum, Or civilized, rational debate.

But - No One can claim such responses are Rational!

Quote 'r' -

Yesterday, 03:24 PM #7 Strokey_McDingDong
Valued Poster

That's off topic. You're just blabbering on and on about this stupid shit. OP didn't storm the capitol.
Quote Reply

Fuck it, this OP is blabbering on about bullshit so here's some back at him. Hope he dies from covid... that would be perfect.
Yesterday, 03:26 PM #8 royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Absofuckinglutely nothing traitorous about Biden. Trump on the other hand fucking banded together 1000s of dumbfuck traitorous terrorists and they violently stormed the Capitol. If it wasn't for a couple heroic moves, these dumbfucks could have broken through to where our elected leaders were and did who knows what with them. Their intentions was murdering the VP. So if they could do that everyone else was at risk.

Worst part about this is it was all for a bullshit lie from a bullshit traitorous piece of shit president.
Quote Reply | 1 user liked this post
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2021, 09:03 AM
I don't want to resize the images. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

95 zeroess only acknowledges Orders from Comrade Xi - and dead Cuban mass murderers.

With long, hard , hot cigars clenched in their lips!
Absofuckinglutely nothing traitorous about Biden. Trump on the other hand fucking banded together 1000s of dumbfuck traitorous terrorists and they violently stormed the Capitol. If it wasn't for a couple heroic moves, these dumbfucks could have broken through to where our elected leaders were and did who knows what with them. Their intentions was murdering the VP. So if they could do that everyone else was at risk. Originally Posted by oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2021, 07:37 PM
i don't care what One writes.

LOL

buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

Worst part about this is it was all for a bullshit lie from a bullshit traitorous piece of shit president. Originally Posted by royamcr
Biden pulled out Military Troops before removing highly sophisticated weapons and American Citizens. Only a stupid traitorous idiot does that sort of shit. Biden has no strategy or common sense. He's just a loser like all Liberals are.
Biden pulled out Military Troops before removing highly sophisticated weapons and American Citizens. Only a stupid traitorous idiot does that sort of shit. Biden has no strategy or common sense. He's just a loser like all Liberals are. Originally Posted by Levianon17
This is what we get from someone who is old, senile and stupid.
This is what we get from someone who is old, senile and stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I know, The only thing the True American Patriots can hope for is the Mid Terms crush the traitorous Liberals that are desperately trying to destroy this country.
Damn this traitor needs to be incarcerated before they do something stupid. Originally Posted by royamcr
The PISSANT ALREADY has...when will he be locked up??