Spring got sprung! Great crowd and decent weather for the spring social

Did the two feuding ECCIE gents get an invite and take to fisticuffs, or, at least, manage to exchange a few harshly spoken words?
Johnny, thanks for asking and the obvious should be that only well vouched ladies and gents are invited.

Only those who attend may reveal their presence should they choose.

The event rules require that all drama be left outside our venues.

And, yes, the social committee does screen for drama when considering invite requests.

= = = =

As for the Houston Xmas event in December 2009, that is very old news and lessons were learned and instituted.

Briefly put, more than 200 well vouched hobbyists and providers attended and just minutes before the end the vice "sweep" separated and questioned 15 persons from the 120 or so still in the venue. 12 went "downtown" and the rest left unscathed. Of the 12, four or five agency ladies had no green cards and were deported. One lady chose to serve 22 days on traffic warrants. The rest worked it out with legal representation at some expense.

The after hours venue had sold us out to protect its liquor license.

Vice left without touching the 76 stuffed animals and $400 cash which were delivered to the Houston battered womens shelter the next day.
Just curios, why do you care about CKs events as you do not attend or participate, not being argumentative just wondering why you constainly bash his events. Most if not all are long time attendees that know the risk and weigh it when they go, those that can't weigh the risk don't go and leave it at that, just curious to why you feel you need to bash these events?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
He's a bitter lonely person.
I mean,look at his post times...
How does one earn an invitation to these socials? Not sure I can participate, given where I live and my marital status, but it would be nice to be invited.
Just curios, why do you care about CKs events as you do not attend or participate, not being argumentative just wondering why you constainly bash his events. Most if not all are long time attendees that know the risk and weigh it when they go, those that can't weigh the risk don't go and leave it at that, just curious to why you feel you need to bash these events?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I don't "bash" his events.... I was reminding a member that he shouldn't talk about the events as a great place to hookup and leave with a whore....

And as common as some events are, new people regularly look into and go to them not knowing some of the potential risks.... the board is about information and new blood results in many repeats of subject matter over the years.....
... new blood results in many repeats of subject matter over the years..... Originally Posted by Whispers