Boys play with toys

When are they going to block your other fake accounts ddot. Or should I say lepak, dnashd and erietim? Your lucky someone who's tech savvy doesn't moderate these forums. Wouldn't be to hard to see different members logging on with the same iP address. Originally Posted by Binder123
unless using VPN. It can be done, but faster to let each handle ban self
You would think, but our moderator isn't nearly as strict as it is in upstate ny. Lpc has been clogging up the forums with trash and making fake reviews for years now.
You would think, but our moderator isn't nearly as strict as it is in upset ny. Lpc has been clogging up the forums with trash and making fake reviews for years now. Originally Posted by Binder123
fify

shhhhh I see more fake reports in Upset NY than here
but then there is more posters in Upset NY than Erie PA
When are they going to block your other fake accounts ddot. Or should I say lepak, dnashd and erietim? Your lucky someone who's tech savvy doesn't moderate these forums. Wouldn't be to hard to see different members logging on with the same iP address. Originally Posted by Binder123
We don't monitor IP addresses. If we did, every member that uses public wifi would potentially be banned if any other member had ever connected to the same wifi..
I am a lot of things but I am not LPC
So no more north north? For now at least!