Why Do You Like Sex?

Well, there IS a blush by Francois Nars called ORGASM and it's a pretty pinky glow. But it costs 40 bucks. I get that glow for free :P LOLOL
Sex leads to Kinky Sex which leads to Awesome O's.......mmmmmm Gotta Love the Sex
We're one of two mammals that have sex for pleasure, might as well be rewarded and endulge!
As your brain is your biggest sex organ.......It all about seduce the mind and the body will follow if you crave the most intense Os and lasting pleasure.............I want to be totally stated not just a fast physical release, which I can achieve on my own.....I need a good mind fucking, hell I crave it!!!
Personally, I enjoy the intimacy of two minds and bodies coming together in ecstatic communion. There is no greater method of communication than by kiss and touch... you can discover things about one another that friends and family will never know, but lovers may. Sex is the ultimate expression of that intimacy - when done properly, of course. ^_~
I just like getting my exercise and burning calories by having a good, hard, exhausting, sweaty, mind-blowing, bed breaking sexperience. I'm a slut at heart, a ho by profession, a Catholic school girl gone astray.
We're one of two mammals that have sex for pleasure, might as well be rewarded and endulge! Originally Posted by canuckvic
Ahhh.... the elusive dolphin. I’ve always heard that it is a very intelligent mammal…. LoL
I like sex because it makes us all feel like we have a covey of quail flying out of our backsides when the when the launch light comes on
I am a sex addict and crave that metal & physical stimuli daily!
A good romp in the sack can make me frisky for days!
There are two types of people: those who like sex and those who would like to have sex.

Sex on!

Setty

My simple question was intended to elicit some deeper thinking on the subject.

Maybe you don't really enjoy sex so much as you do the deeper feeling of security when you are being held by a man.

. . . So when did you say you were available?

It's fun,it feels good, its a stress release, it' slows aging & it's healthy! Its the perfect satisfaction

I just love how it feels when your being held by a man

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I have never found anything in life that compares to sex. I would make love 2-3 times a day every day of the year if I could. When I hit the lottery wednesday that is just what I will do. The feelings involved with the human touch are indescribeable. A sweet young girl came up to me in the strip club today, and she was so pretty and so tight. My arm was around her waist and it just felt so great. Nothing comes close.
There are two types of people: those who like sex and those who would like to have sex.

Sex on!

Setty

Originally Posted by setman

YESSSSSS!!!
For the obvious reason... it feels great and it satisfies nature!
Personally, I enjoy the intimacy of two minds and bodies coming together in ecstatic communion. There is no greater method of communication than by kiss and touch... you can discover things about one another that friends and family will never know, but lovers may. Sex is the ultimate expression of that intimacy - when done properly, of course. ^_~ Originally Posted by theCFE
I concur and would add the likelyhood of that intimacy being done properly would not be acheivable when money is on the table - js
Well, there IS a blush by Francois Nars called ORGASM and it's a pretty pinky glow. But it costs 40 bucks. I get that glow for free :P LOLOL Originally Posted by alluringava
Ooooh I have that blush...color doesn't look very natural on my complexion though so I rarely use it