Looking for help (not a hand out)

dammit, we have so many of these wagers going on right now I can't keep them all straight.......do I owe you a steak on this one? Originally Posted by dearhunter

No, you owe ME one. But deal was you pay for it... you don't get to come along. your credit card will be reminder enough. Thancks - and keep those cards and letters coming.
I would take the time to make an elaborate response, but I have better things to waste my time on then on the actions of the crabs that bring you down just as the ones that bring you down between your legs. So Ms C.S.I. (cum swallowing instigator)!! Yes I said it! That Handle of the bad review registered the same day as review was posted ! So Ms C.S.I., looks like some of your doing. But we will not go there. You are a straight out snake. I do not understand your motive. I am not one of your competitors! Nor will I ever be.One day someone will stand up and tell you what a instigating cunt you are! I have heard this repeatably, seems no one has the balls! Goodbye ECCIE, the bank came through on the loan . I will miss 98% of the board! So enjoy all the NCNS , groping, trying to dodge LE...Ya know all the shit you have to put up with. I'm off to the honest way of living with no worries.But thanks for always having me on your mind. I love it!!!

Alyssa
If you are able to to break away from all of this.....good for you.

Now......TG....I do believe you owe me a steak.
I thought she already broke away from all of this once, no wait, twice before.
I am out permanently.
You made your bed .. now lay in. You must of forgot all that shit you started with me earlier this year. "I don’t reply to your reference requests" .. please you're a lame drama queen who will post anything in hopes that your phone will ring.

BTW .. how does it feel to be 32 with no money in the bank? No investments? No savings? No paid off car? No mortgage in your name?
Thanks to all. I am still offering Body rubs for the next two weeks. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
I am out permanently. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Grand opening... ten minutes later, Grand closing.

Good luck Alyssa, sorry you're having such a hard time. Been thinking about getting a regular job too just for looks. Here's a site I've been using: www.indeed.com
Feels great! I may not have financial security or materialistic shit at 32. But I have self respect and and a tight disease free pussy,as well as a virgin asshoe. But you can bet both you loose ass hoes I will achieve it the legit way.
One day someone will stand up and tell you what a instigating cunt you are!

Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Someone did.. then I got real and started handling my shit and been all good ever since....

don't get mad cuz your broke.. that was a legit link and I didn't say nothing rude to you. My pussy is always tight FTR. Now run along so you can go out with some grace... nothing was more pathetic than watching Ali fight way past his prime..but I don't take joy in anyones misery so I hope you find what you're looking for in life and make a way for you and your kids. We do what we gotta do in order to live according to the standards we set for ourselves/
I am out permanently. Originally Posted by miss alyssa

Ummm?
Thanks LD. I start my new career January 10th .
LD that post was for Ms. Brooke Wild. You good in my book. I'm no longer broke , I got a loan . Happy holidays to all.
But you can bet both you loose ass hoes I will achieve it the legit way. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
I know where I'm putting this. Thanks babe for leaving us a great HOF quote before you left
Feels great! I may not have financial security or materialistic shit at 32. But I have self respect and and a tight disease free pussy,as well as a virgin asshoe. But you can bet both you loose ass hoes I will achieve it the legit way. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
But you do have semen stuck in between your teeth

Also I understand no one wants to fuck you but if you could manage to get some dick, you’d know that pussy is like a muscle .. The more you work it out … the tighter it gets.
You made your bed .. now lay in. You must of forgot all that shit you started with me earlier this year. "I don’t reply to your reference requests" .. please you're a lame drama queen who will post anything in hopes that your phone will ring.

BTW .. EDITED Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I swear Brooke, you keep outing peoples personal info and I'll destroy you, you hear me? Claim you're better than Sofia you cuntless skank, go ahead, try it.

I don't even like this chick, but you're done...

That's what happens when you're all up in people's shit, your dick suckers just start flapping when you get pissed off. Done.