Your ultimate sexual fantasy?

The greatness that is DR and Taylor were such naughty girls in one of my other fantasies ... I dreamt that I dry came several times and was worn out and walking funny for a week!
The greatness that is DR and Taylor were such naughty girls in one of my other fantasies ... I dreamt that I dry came several times and was worn out and walking funny for a week! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I want to be in BrownSugarBaby's fantasy with her.
Being called into hospital at night by this married hot MILF nursing supervisor because she just wants me to Facefuck her and hopefully fuck her. I have hinted and she seems ready so just waiting.
  • anita
  • 12-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Be both covered in oil... Dim the lights... Make out... Jazz playing at low volume... Roses around... Take our time in clock less intimacy attempt.
classic harem scene, full out Arabian Nights
I want to be in BrownSugarBaby's fantasy with her. Originally Posted by ProFun
Remind me to tell you a true life story sometime.
Mine is actually doable, just haven't made it happen yet.

Me tied down to the bed, Two ladies, one in 69 giving a bbbj, the other full on BLS, NQNS finish and only about 30 seconds rest before they start at it again whether I'm hard or not, just refusing to stop for the full hour no matter how many times I cum, how hard I am, etc.

Rock hard just thinking about it...
Mine is actually doable, just haven't made it happen yet.

Me tied down to the bed, Two ladies, one in 69 giving a bbbj, the other full on BLS, NQNS finish and only about 30 seconds rest before they start at it again whether I'm hard or not, just refusing to stop for the full hour no matter how many times I cum, how hard I am, etc.

Rock hard just thinking about it... Originally Posted by hjatb01
That sounds hot as hell
Answer the door bell. It's Jessica Alba with a flat tire. "Can I borrow your phone and hang out for a while?" Then my imagination goes Sin City-wild.
Just once....I'd like to have a chick wake me up demanding sex. For some reason its always the other way around.
^^^^^^
That
Mine is simple. I want a woman who:

- kisses me like she's my girlfriend
- sucks my cock like she's addicted to it
- and if she's feeling naughty, TUMA like she enjoys it
After reading some of these I realize that I am a boring guy. I am not into anything painful or degrading. A couple of things that pique my interest are some lite bondage and lite domination with forced DATY. Also, edging and prostate massage seem interesting to me.
Just once....I'd like to have a chick wake me up demanding sex. For some reason its always the other way around. Originally Posted by Hercules

I hear ya, man!