Is it just me or are SnapChat filters used for profile pics annoying?

• BLM69
  • 08-21-2018, 10:35 AM
Well, if the lady doesn't represent in her showcase what a gent will see once the door is opened - that's a whole other can of worms. Originally Posted by corona
We've all been surprised before, I remember in my early days here I visited a provider with a lot of good reviews but when I met her, it was a way older and thicker/fat version if what I read in reviews, this is why I need to see at least a face pic now or pass.
I think they are juvenile and I don't like them. I usually just pass over anyone with filtered pics.
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2018, 01:50 PM
I think they are juvenile and I don't like them. I usually just pass over anyone with filtered pics. Originally Posted by oldmarine
I said the same thing in the beginning of the thread, kids stuff that a few adults like. These kind of pics crossover from social media, monkey see, monkey do.
I am sure if the situation was reversed and we were asked for a photo by any of the ladies, they would want us to send or post a real photo of ourselves and not one that was filtered.

^^^

That is not me.

I am much better looking than that.
The grumpy old men have spoke
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2018, 10:30 AM
The grumpy old men have spoke Originally Posted by kingforaday
It's more like the adults acting like kids love those pics, there's a place and a time for silly pics, you also must think the above guy pic is great? Different strokes for different folks....
We all hate those stupid pictures, and girls, it makes us move on to the next lady. We can all think of a better way to make you look like a dog.