Why?

I've always thought that some members have a regular user name, and one when they want to troll or post like a jerk. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What is this trolling thing you speak of?
I have had mine since the ASPD days
Same since 2001.
I've had the same one for the last 10 years on all of the sites.

Why do some Companions have different Handles on each of the sites? Don't get that one.

There is a Companion, currently MIA, that has had 6 Handles that I know of. Trying to mask her past negative Reviews, I suppose.
I had the same handle on ASPD for several years and have been here since 2010. For some reason I couldn't register it on H2 so I had to modify it a bit. I have no reason to change handles.
Oh, wait, I did guest and rebrand for a few months back in 2012 due to some personal issues but dropped the new and unguested this one as soon as it was cleared up. The mods were in the loop.
  • bbkid
  • 07-17-2019, 07:27 AM
I've been the Baseball Kid since I was a kid.

bbkid on these sites since 2002.
Why are there so many seasoned members new handles?? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Probably for the same reason certain type females change their name 50million times LOL
Probably for the same reason certain type females change their name 50million times LOL Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Good point