Ashleyrose

That is obviously not me. fin
My fine booyu proves it in my profile picture lol ( your welcome lol)
I have posted several other places .
All my reviews are a YES or HELL YES an so on. So it is very possible we have the same name. If you go look through my YES reviews Ashley is used several times. I however can not control how they spell it. Hints the gentleman that posted this lovely BUT confusing as hell thread.
I have never meet you but I would gladly answer anymore questions you have or want to throw out!
You all can still call me Queen if yo like since that is what I meet most of you under, I still love the name Queen but AshleeRose I feel is more genuine to my personality!
Have a good day everyone!
He's been taking grammar lessons from .... Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
LOL! No need to finish that thought...
Yes sir and thank you I will. I am tired of the pricks lol Originally Posted by queenV
Okay then, good for you doll. Thats funny right there...
Thank you wizard....Its nice to see you back!
Thank you Falcon...I debated if I should post it but I made myself laugh so I hoped you all would get a chuckle as well
Thank you Falcon...I debated if I should post it but I made myself laugh so I hoped you all would get a chuckle as well Originally Posted by queenV
Of course. We can always use a little humor and fun here..
I agree, we sure could. Ive been thinking about starting the 4 words thread again an hoping all the ladies would join in as well
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine
Glad to know of the name change... cant wait to see you again.. what an amazing time that was.....
Life is a bed of roses just watch for the pricks
Yes sir and thank you I will. I am tired of the pricks lol Originally Posted by queenV

OK...that did make me laugh out loud.