alisa's ad

You know it’s a very rare opportunity that all three of us are in LR at the same time! I’m not sure this will ever happen again!! Catch us while you can.... lol, just a little more teasing in case you didn’t have enough already!! Lol Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
It would be after midnight by the time I come and see this lol. The blonde triumvirate??? I, I, I, I, I.........Can’t stop stuttering!!! ����
  • Alisa
  • 07-05-2018, 01:38 AM
holy hell Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Thank you Love
  • Alisa
  • 07-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Just saw Alisa. She's hot AF! Review incoming tomorrow. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you Sweetie,
  • Alisa
  • 07-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Now that's what I call a dream date! A triple blonde threat of Alisa, Nicole, and Chloe! Oh sweet baby Jesus! One day... Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Yes, Lets do it! Soon
  • Alisa
  • 07-05-2018, 01:50 AM
Aww!! Thanks everyone for the kind words.
You all are awesome!
Oh, I didn’t realize Nicole bumped an older thread.

So I missed the ad, but I did check out the showcase - very sexy, Alisa!
  • Alisa
  • 07-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Oh, I didn’t realize Nicole bumped an older thread.

So I missed the ad, but I did check out the showcase - very sexy, Alisa! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks Ginger! I've always been a fan of yours! ☺ Maybe, I can come w/Chloe to NWA soon and we can meet. I would love to have a fun hot tub date with us, all three hint-hint
-A.B
Thanks Ginger! I've always been a fan of yours! ☺ Maybe, I can come w/Chloe to NWA soon and we can meet. I would love to have a fun hot tub date with us, all three hint-hint
-A.B Originally Posted by Alisa
Aww! Thank you!

Definitely on the hot tub date!! That would be so much fun. I would love to meet you, also! Ladies night & cocktails!!
OMG. The possibilities of different combinations of women in that hot tub are becoming staggering.
Hahah to much to handle lol
I'll give it the old college try. Like the song says" I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"
I'll give it the old college try. Like the song says" I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was" Originally Posted by Nukeman69
“I used to be hell on wheels, back when I was a younger man...........Oh Dave?????
������
Hahah to much to handle lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Way too much to handle!!! I make no bones about it! But like Nukeman says, I’ll give it the old college try! Lol.
Yes
I'll give it the old college try. Like the song says" I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good twice as I ever was" Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Fixed that for you!